When I try and join a game the battlefield icon comes up on my taskbar and just goes away

by pebiv

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When I try and join a game the battlefield icon comes up on my taskbar and just goes away

★★★★★ Novice

So I log into battlelog, I click join a game and nothing happens!

Real quick the battlefield icon comes up on my taskbar and then it just dispaears.

Message 1 of 4 (1,166 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: When I try and join a game the battlefield icon comes up on my taskbar and just goes away

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hey Tyrisno,

If you go to the cogwheel in the top right corner of Origin and select "Settings".

After that scroll down and tick the box "Update to Origin pre-release if available".

Close origin completely (not minimized) and start it again.

You should now update Origin to a "beta beta" version.

Try to launch the game again.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,151 Views)

All Replies

Re: When I try and join a game the battlefield icon comes up on my taskbar and just goes away

★ Novice

I am havign this problem too.   I have tried everything I can think of, I even uninstalled then re-installed the game.

Message 2 of 4 (1,145 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Sounds like one of two things........ Your computer is under system requirements or maybe your security software. That is all I got without knowing more about your rigs. Are you running Vista or 7?

Message 3 of 4 (1,135 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hey Tyrisno,

If you go to the cogwheel in the top right corner of Origin and select "Settings".

After that scroll down and tick the box "Update to Origin pre-release if available".

Close origin completely (not minimized) and start it again.

You should now update Origin to a "beta beta" version.

Try to launch the game again.

Message 4 of 4 (1,152 Views)