What is going on with Battlefield 3?

by UKsavageboy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What is going on with Battlefield 3?

★★ Novice

What is going on with Battlefield 3?????????

Message 1 of 9 (2,829 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What is going on with Battlefield 3?

Community Manager

@UKsavageboy Can you try the following steps then try to launch the game?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (2,408 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@UKsavageboy Can you further explain the issue your running into?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 9 (2,760 Views)

★★ Novice
@UKsavageboy HI since the origin update last week Battlefield has only launched twice, when I select the game it does always not show the play button it says game details and when it does show the play button nothing happens when you try and click on play so I have reinstalled Origin but no help also tried to repair the game but it crashes????
Message 3 of 9 (2,750 Views)

Community Manager
@UKsavageboy Does Origin Crash or the Game after the repair?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 9 (2,672 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes it crashes on repair

Message 5 of 9 (2,666 Views)

Community Manager
@UKsavageboy To clarify is the Origin client crashing or is the game crashing when trying to run it after a repair?

Illium.png

Message 6 of 9 (2,581 Views)

Community Manager
@UKsavageboy Wanted to confirm if you are still running into issues?

Illium.png

Message 7 of 9 (2,503 Views)

★★ Novice

I cannot launch BF3 on the origin App I have to go straight to the Webpage and now I cannot use my BF3 add onns 

Message 8 of 9 (2,488 Views)

Community Manager

@UKsavageboy Can you try the following steps then try to launch the game?

Illium.png

Message 9 of 9 (2,409 Views)