What is exact download size of bf3 premium edition includes dlc, maps,expansions

by zammweer5

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What is exact download size of bf3 premium edition includes dlc, maps,expansions

★★★ Newbie
Hello!can you tell me, what is exact download size in gigs of battlefield 3 premium edition includes dlc,maps,expansions packs in origin (Windows)?
Message 1 of 5 (7,160 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What is exact download size of bf3 premium edition includes dlc, maps,expans

Hero (Retired)
@zammweer5 Base game is about 20GB as mentioned by @EA_Darko, however those expansion packs are around 3GB+ each and there are four of them to download (Back to Karkand content already included in base download). Total install size on my hard drive is 34GB, so the whole download is probably around the 30GB mark.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (7,302 Views)

All Replies

Re: What is exact download size of bf3 premium edition includes dlc, maps,expans

Community Manager

@zammweer5   According to Origin you will need 20Gb of space, I know that the limited edition of the game has a download size of 17.55Gb and an install size of 19.91GB so the premium edition is around the same size. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (7,137 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@zammweer5 Base game is about 20GB as mentioned by @EA_Darko, however those expansion packs are around 3GB+ each and there are four of them to download (Back to Karkand content already included in base download). Total install size on my hard drive is 34GB, so the whole download is probably around the 30GB mark.
Message 3 of 5 (7,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks
Message 4 of 5 (7,105 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello. Since EA is giving sales i wanna ask how to select the standard edition option for battlefield 3 on steam ? i don't see the option anywhere on steam only the premium edition's option is there. can you help me with this?

Message 5 of 5 (1,246 Views)