We want battlefield 3 and bad company 2 on ps5

by KSA_3_VIP

Original Post

We want battlefield 3 and bad company 2 on ps5

★★★ Newbie

We are loyal to ea but . No more good games we want battlefield 3 and bad company 2 remastered on ps5

Message 1 of 3 (2,517 Views)

Re: We want battlefield 3 and bad company 2 on ps5

★ Novice

I honestly don't understand why they still have not ported it over yet after so many people asking. At least Xbox had some common sense and brought it to game pass and PS5 seems years behind in terms of previous games they can allow people to play. It was odd as it was with PS4 not allowing us to play PS3 games with it feeling like a rushed production console. Now history repeats itself with the PS5 and they won't let us play PS3 titles like Bad Company 2. I got a PC just so I can play Bad Company 2 again on Steam because PS3 servers are dead. Also, only good thing about BF2042 imo were the 2 maps they brought back for Bad Company 2 and you can barely get to play them when they are not in rotation. Just bring Bad Company 2 back remastered already or something or at the least let us play it on the PS5.

Message 2 of 3 (1,572 Views)

Re: We want battlefield 3 and bad company 2 on ps5

★★★ Newbie
@KSA_3_VIP A year later and still no Bad Company 2 on PS5. I agree completely that they need to get it on the PS5.
Message 3 of 3 (996 Views)