WRONGFULLY GLOBAL ID BANNED 2 times during 1 week

by Pleeeaaaase

Original Post

Accepted Solution

WRONGFULLY GLOBAL ID BANNED 2 times during 1 week

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So ive downloaded bf3 again after years of abstinence. After plying klike 5 days Punkbuster decided to Permban me out of the blue.

I dont have any kind of cheats installed. Nor does anybody else have access to my account (atleast so i know).

And there was definitely NOTHING running at all that could get detected as a cheat.

Oh and my ID does not show on the punkbuster ban list.

The GUID is :

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'Skillator-2000' ... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 65463fca 

Can somebody help me? I just dont get it.

I mean after the first ban ive created a ticket and havent got a response jet. But after 2 days of waiting i was able to play again for some reason.

Then ive played 1 match logged off. And as i came back to play more i got the same * message again....

Oh and them i was about to write this. During that i tried to join again just to get this notification now:

"You have already joined this server."

BF3 isnt even running rofl. I mean i remembered punkbuster causing more problems than it solves but this is just * ridicilous.

Can anybody help?

From the even balance FAQ:

... GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN xxxxxxxxThe PunkBuster GUID that is associated with your CD key/game account has been permanently banned. You will need to purchase a new game account and/or CD key to play again.

This is hilarious. What the actual *?????
Message 1 of 6 (1,299 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: WRONGFULLY GLOBAL ID BANNED 2 times during 1 week

If you were banned by Punkbuster or GGC-Stream please know that EA Support cannot assist with unbanning your account and that you will have to appeal your ban with Evenbalance. Learn more about disputing a ban with PunkBuster or GGC-Stream.

https://help.ea.com/article/punkbuster-bans-and-violations

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,278 Views)

All Replies

If you were banned by Punkbuster or GGC-Stream please know that EA Support cannot assist with unbanning your account and that you will have to appeal your ban with Evenbalance. Learn more about disputing a ban with PunkBuster or GGC-Stream.

https://help.ea.com/article/punkbuster-bans-and-violations

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message 2 of 6 (1,279 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Well, ive heard it multiple times that EA does nothing about unjustified bans.

But this cant be true.

Just look at this wtf???

https://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=Skillator-2000

I mean you force us players to use punkbuster and if they ban us you just tell us that its not your problem. That pretty hilarious imo.

Just use google to find other players banned for no good reason by punkbuster. Youll find a lot in no time.

And the overall opinion about punkbuster is extremely low. I mean i knew that pb was pure trash with all the problems it causes but its beeing this bad really justifies to take legal actions.

Even balace does not even answere to tickets in case of a gloabal id ban.

Like mentioned above, they just state "go buy a  new key cuz * you haha"

Ive pre-ordered a special edition of bf3 played since beta and still i have my hardcase here. Do you really think i would cheat?

Thats just bs sorry. If your customers get banned by a program you force them to use you should take responsibility for it!

Message 3 of 6 (1,261 Views)

@Pleeeaaaase wrote:

Well, ive heard it multiple times that EA does nothing about unjustified bans.

But this cant be true.

Just look at this wtf???

https://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=Skillator-2000

I mean you force us players to use punkbuster and if they ban us you just tell us that its not your problem. That pretty hilarious imo.

Just use google to find other players banned for no good reason by punkbuster. Youll find a lot in no time.

And the overall opinion about punkbuster is extremely low. I mean i knew that pb was pure trash with all the problems it causes but its beeing this bad really justifies to take legal actions.

Even balace does not even answere to tickets in case of a gloabal id ban.

Like mentioned above, they just state "go buy a  new key cuz * you haha"

Ive pre-ordered a special edition of bf3 played since beta and still i have my hardcase here. Do you really think i would cheat?

Thats just bs sorry. If your customers get banned by a program you force them to use you should take responsibility for it!

No it's EA can't do anything about punkbuster bans because they don't own Punkbuster nor do they have access to their systems to evaluate anything. Your only course of action is to appeal your ban with Evenbalance.

Message 4 of 6 (1,237 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am sorry but obviously my issue is not solved.

Stop copy pasting this * i can see it all over the internet.
Its the same copy paste answer every user gets when asking for help regarding a ban.

Try to see it from a customers perspective not from EA's perspective.
- EA forces us to use Punkbuster, there is no way to play without it.
- Punkbuster randomly bans people.
- You ask EA for help and you get the answer "Hey dude its not our problem.
- So you Open a ticket on evenbalance.
But evenblanace says:  NOTHING

Thats right they dont answer in the case of a global id ban. Because they think that their piece of * anti cheat is good and dosnt wrongfully ban players.
So they dont even answer to your regards.
Its a total abuse of power.

And since EA forces us to use that * tool it IS in their responsibility to make sure stuff like that does not happen.

What you are saying is like when you buy a pc and its cpu dies it is not in the sellers responsibility. But obviously it is since you sold this *.
And its the same thing with Battlefield and Punkbuster.

I will not buy any game from EA ever again!
This is just pure corruption. I knew it all the time but wouldnt believe it. Now this * perfectly showed to me the true nature of EA.

Message 5 of 6 (897 Views)

EA DICE Team

Closing the topic for further conversations about being banned by PunkBuster. 

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can help with on AHQ or EA support, only https://www.evenbalance.com that can help you with being banned by PunkBuster.

/Atic

Message 6 of 6 (850 Views)