Voice channel Plugin

by marker187

Original Post

Highlighted

Voice channel Plugin

★★ Novice

Help!

Last two weeks trying to download and install this Browser Plug-in for the voice channel,  for BF3 PC game, After downloading, I click on the Battle log exe file, window come up installing,  look OK When I go back to small blue box next to the battle report, click on it and I see install button, next to it, said Battlefield 3 game not found. I click install button, No message windows come up that it is in installing. In my com center at the bottom, there is group chat created, When I click on it

Red box message with skull and bones come up saying You need to install Browser plug-in first, then green box with check mark indicating the group chat has been created. If I try to play Quick match, CO-OP & Campaign The open game manager window pop up asking to install

that browser plug-in.

I have downloaded, Try to install. No results dead end

I remove the BF3 browser plug-in that I dowloaded, try download again same results, dead end
I have try repair installed on the Orgin icon, No Results dead end

I have uninstalled BF3 and reinstalled no Result same browser still there. dead end

I have gone offline when to BF3 campaign set up to see if there is voice channel that I can turn off, dead end.

Is there way to deactive brower plug-in, So I can get around.

Computer is 

Window 7

HP 3.20 Ghz

RAM 4.00GB
64 Bit OS

Message 1 of 1 (940 Views)