Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Voice channel Plugin

by marker187

Original Post

Highlighted

Voice channel Plugin

★★★★ Novice

Help!

Last two weeks trying to download and install this Browser Plug-in for the voice channel,  for BF3 PC game, After downloading, I click on the Battle log exe file, window come up installing,  look OK When I go back to small blue box next to the battle report, click on it and I see install button, next to it, said Battlefield 3 game not found. I click install button, No message windows come up that it is in installing. In my com center at the bottom, there is group chat created, When I click on it

Red box message with skull and bones come up saying You need to install Browser plug-in first, then green box with check mark indicating the group chat has been created. If I try to play Quick match, CO-OP & Campaign The open game manager window pop up asking to install

that browser plug-in.

I have downloaded, Try to install. No results dead end

I remove the BF3 browser plug-in that I dowloaded, try download again same results, dead end
I have try repair installed on the Orgin icon, No Results dead end

I have uninstalled BF3 and reinstalled no Result same browser still there. dead end

I have gone offline when to BF3 campaign set up to see if there is voice channel that I can turn off, dead end.

Is there way to deactive brower plug-in, So I can get around.

Computer is 

Window 7

HP 3.20 Ghz

RAM 4.00GB
64 Bit OS

Message 1 of 1 (847 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help