Unable to switch soldier from ps3 to PC

by blomanswe97

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to switch soldier from ps3 to PC

★★★ Novice

So i am trying to play bf3 on PC but i can't because We could not find a PC soldier for this game. and i am logged in with the same Account as the origin that has bf3 on it and i have looked up how to switch Soldier from console to pc since i first played bf3 on ps3 but the option is not there at all

Message 1 of 5 (523 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to switch soldier from ps3 to PC

@blomanswe97 wrote:

So i am trying to play bf3 on PC but i can't because We could not find a PC soldier for this game. and i am logged in with the same Account as the origin that has bf3 on it and i have looked up how to switch Soldier from console to pc since i first played bf3 on ps3 but the option is not there at all

@blomanswe97 That's because according to Battlelog you don't have a PC soldier. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/blomanswe97 

To fix this (assuming that you've also purchase BF3 separately on PC on the same Origin account and also installed BF3), log into Origin on your PC, then go to your games library and double click the BF3 tile. This will launch your default browser and log you into Battlelog creating your PC soldier. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (543 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @blomanswe97

Are you sure you are using the same EA Account for both PlayStation 3 and PC games? If you already played both games with this EA Account, and now your PC soldier is missing, you should contact EA Advisors directly https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 5 (500 Views)

★★★ Novice

yeah i was using the same accounts but got it fixed from ea support a few days ago

Message 3 of 5 (493 Views)

@blomanswe97 wrote:

@blomanswe97 That's because according to Battlelog you don't have a PC soldier. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/blomanswe97 

To fix this (assuming that you've also purchase BF3 separately on PC on the same Origin account and also installed BF3), log into Origin on your PC, then go to your games library and double click the BF3 tile. This will launch your default browser and log you into Battlelog creating your PC soldier. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 5 (544 Views)

★★★ Novice

Nope that is what i tried to do but it did not work because i did for some reason not have a ID and could not get it either so i had to get EA to send all my games over to another account since i could not get a ID for online gaming which effected every game on origin

Message 5 of 5 (425 Views)