Re: Unable to play premium

by EA_Joker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to play premium

★★★★★ Newbie
Hi there,
I bought battlefield 3 premium to play on Xbox one . However , I'm unable to access premium content because my Xbox 360 settings don't permit me to. I don't own a Xbox 360 and would like your help in guiding me so that I can download the expansion packs .
Message 1 of 6 (653 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Community Manager

Hey @shivang974,

if it is an account based issue as you say, I think the best way to approach this would be a contact to Xbox support as outlined by David above. We don't have any means of altering your Xbox settings or restrictions, but maybe that issue can be dealt with with support from Microsoft's side.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (508 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@shivang974 Hi, can you clarify what you mean by your Xbox 360 settings preventing you from accessing the content? 

If it's an account-based restriction perhaps Xbox support can help you: https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/browse/xbox-one

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (631 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yeah , it’s an account based restriction. Thanks for answering to my question Standard smile
Message 3 of 6 (604 Views)

@shivang974 wrote:
Yeah , it’s an account based restriction. Thanks for answering to my question Standard smile

@shivang974 it sounds like you either don't have Xbox Live Gold or you have a child's Xbox Live account. If either of these is true you'll need to purchase Gold or have the parental account change your account restrictions in their account page. What is the exact error that you receive when you try to play BF3?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 6 (575 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I have Xbox Live gold and my account is does not have any parent based restriction . I don’t own a Xbox 360 and the settings are of Xbox 360 so the error it displays is related with Xbox 360 settings . I don’t know how to solve this problem as i tried throughout Xbox settings but didn’t work. Need help please suggest some way . Thanks Standard smile
Message 5 of 6 (533 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @shivang974,

if it is an account based issue as you say, I think the best way to approach this would be a contact to Xbox support as outlined by David above. We don't have any means of altering your Xbox settings or restrictions, but maybe that issue can be dealt with with support from Microsoft's side.

Message 6 of 6 (509 Views)