Transfer of Xbox 360 battlefield 3 premium to PC

by pro4nosauras

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transfer of Xbox 360 battlefield 3 premium to PC

★★★ Newbie

Dear Answer HQ team!

I was just wondering if it is at all possible for me to convert my battlefield 3 premium from Xbox 360 to PC, as I just bought a new gaming PC that will run BF3 with ease, and it is unlikely that I will play my Xbox much anymore. Also, I my xbox seems to have problems running Battlefield 3 which result in me crashing randomly every time I play- i even bought 2 copies to make sure that it wasn't just the disk! Nevertheless, I enjoy playing battlefield 3 so much that I bought premium anyway, and thoroughly enjoyed the nostalgia of playing on the Gulf of Oman once again! I understand that I'm asking something rather ridiculous and people i've asked tell me that it is highly unlikely that you will help me in this matter, but I've learnt over time that you don't get anything if you don't at least ask, so I decided to do it anyway. Just in case there is any chance that you will help me in this matter, I would like to provide you with the character I play as on xbox 360, who I have levelled up to colonel 20 in the 178 hours I have spent on this game!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Wakiz4shi/stats/201965178/xbox/

I sincerely hope that you will be able to help me out here!

Patrick 

Message 1 of 8 (13,764 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transfer of Xbox 360 battlefield 3 premium to PC

Hero (Retired)

Hi pro4nosauras!

Sorry to inform you that transferring content from one platform to another is not option. Partly because it is not sharing the same data and it will cause technical issues.

- Sincerely, Timmie.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (14,714 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi pro4nosauras!

Sorry to inform you that transferring content from one platform to another is not option. Partly because it is not sharing the same data and it will cause technical issues.

- Sincerely, Timmie.

Message 2 of 8 (14,715 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so i just  pissed green in your pocket Standard smile

Message 3 of 8 (12,736 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so why dont you EA people be smart and we give you our xbox live user names and you disactivate the premium from xbox basically meaning that you have a copy of premium back then activate one to our origins. You guys are using exuses i dont care about rank and all but i used 50 dollars for premium and my xbox got a red ring so i gave up on that **bleep** console and built a pc and bought bf3 once again and thought when i linked my xbox account it would transfer my rank and premium but sadly i dident know and now i feel ripped off because you guys wont atleast give me my premium so i may at least feel like im not being ripped off. well thank you and please try to disactivate and activate my premium please!

Message 4 of 8 (9,761 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Obviously they are smart. How do you think they make money?

Message 5 of 8 (9,552 Views)

★★ Novice

what about transfering premium from one pc origin account to another which i would like to do?

Message 6 of 8 (8,212 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This guy says "why dont you EA people be smart" and then proceeds to use the worst English I've ever seen! lol. Oh and there is an easy fix for the red ring of death on xbox 360's. You just gotta do some research buddy. 

Message 7 of 8 (3,340 Views)

Hero (Retired)
/thread closed- necro
Message 8 of 8 (3,288 Views)