Re: To play on this server you need Back to Karkand

by Nutekdo

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Ok, so what's wrong with my account? I can see B2K icon under my avatar. The shop also tells me that I already have it. Unfortunately I can't play it because of the mentioned Battlelog popup window which wants me to buy it again.

Message 11 of 24 (8,113 Views)

@EA_Joker can you elevate this this as the regular troubleshooting (elevated repair, reinstallation, driver updates, etc) is not working? I still cannot play any server with B2K maps, and that expansion has some of the best maps in the franchise. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 12 of 24 (8,078 Views)

★★★ Newbie

got the same issue   no clue what that is    seems to be not on my end though 

Message 13 of 24 (8,073 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'd like to officially ask EA team for help. I've tried all the methods. Yesterday I deleted the whole game and downloaded it again. No effect. Nothing works. I just can't play B2K and constantly receive the message from the first post of this topic. 

Message 14 of 24 (8,068 Views)

@strazaq wrote:

I'd like to officially ask EA team for help. I've tried all the methods. Yesterday I deleted the whole game and downloaded it again. No effect. Nothing works. I just can't play B2K and constantly receive the message from the first post of this topic. 

@EA_Joker  @strazaq I've found a solution. After several hours and several browsers being tried the problem with B2K is using the plugin free launcher for Battlelog.  I troubleshot this on Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and Internet explorer using plugin free launching.  All of the aforementioned browsers except Internet explorer cannot use the Battlelog plugin. So after running into a dead end on plugin free launching with every browser, I loaded up Internet explorer, went into my battlelog settings, de-selected use pluging free launching, and then went to the Battlelog server browser. I chose the B2K servers that gave me issues before and using Internet Explorer 11 I downloaded the Battlelog plugin, then when it was finished installing hit join the server one more time and for the rest of the evening I was able to join servers running B2K maps.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 15 of 24 (32,009 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I can confirm that it works for me too. I usually use Chrome or Firefox but this solution is better than nothing. Will have to get used to IE again. At least I can play B2K now. Thanks for that.

Message 16 of 24 (8,014 Views)

★ Novice
Tnx RAGNAROK013 use IE11 and B2K works perfectly!
Message 17 of 24 (7,577 Views)

★ Novice
thank you very much!! internet explorer and deselect "free launching" from settings and downloading the plugin, thank you very much!!
Message 18 of 24 (7,183 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi EA_Joker. My Back to Karkland has the same problem: It shows unlocked but not installed. How can it be fixed? Thanks
Message 19 of 24 (6,748 Views)

★ Novice

Hello guys,

I think just foud the solution. Click Repair Game, when it goes to the left down corner y origin app click on the repair progress bar and you'll see the option to redownload the extra content again.

Cheers.

Ntk.-

Message 20 of 24 (6,248 Views)