Re: This presentation has been hidden by the Battlelog administrators (moderator abuse),,

by carlospioli

Original Post

Re: This presentation has been hidden by the Battlelog administrators (moderator abuse),,

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@eadennis wrote:

@jenrybadbrazil wrote:

You can unlock my profile and my avatar - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/JENRY-BAD-BRAZIL/

Done Standard smile

Dennis. Why do you can't to unlock my profile? My presentation and image profile is locked since 09-21-2013. But I am newbie from Forum and say about next year to "unlock"? Here say to "unlock" on 09-21-2014 WHY???????????? Look my BF4 Premium with DIgital Deluxe, and my status on BF3!!!!

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/-Cientista-BR-/

Do you think about me with offensive issues on Forum? Why do "EA" having prejudice because my Nationality? Idk the reason for this loooong time!!!

I'm trying my possible to talk with you!!! Thank You!!!!

Message 21 of 43 (481 Views)

Community Manager

We are not able to make your presentation visible again since your Battlelog access has been suspended temporarily due to a violation against our Terms of Services and the general Battlelog forum rules. I can assure you this has nothing to do with your nationality or any other personal reasons. Once the suspension has lapsed you will have full access to Battlelog again.

Message 22 of 43 (470 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

eadennis escreveu:

We are not able to make your presentation visible again since your Battlelog access has been suspended temporarily due to a violation against our Terms of Services and the general Battlelog forum rules. I can assure you this has nothing to do with your nationality or any other personal reasons. Once the suspension has lapsed you will have full access to Battlelog again.

I have been received on email account this:

To manage your subscriptions or to change your subscription options, click here (have a link!).

If this link doesn't work:

1. Log on to Answer HQ.
  2. Click My Profile.
  3. Click the Subscriptions & Bookmarks tab.
  4. Change your settings and click Save Changes.

Thanks for being a Answer HQ member.

Your Answer HQ Team

I really do this! What I make to unlock my presentation? I don't know how (when/where) I "broken the rules" here! Please help me?

Message 23 of 43 (465 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hello cientistabr,

Unfortunately, as Dennis already stated, due to your account currently being banned from the Battlelog service your profile will remain hidden.  If you would like to dispute the ban in place on your account you will need to email accountdisputes@ea.com, we cannot investigate nor remove bans that have been applied via appeals here on AHQ or other such channels.

Thanks,

Sutii

Message 24 of 43 (459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

easutii escreveu:

Hello cientistabr,

Unfortunately, as Dennis already stated, due to your account currently being banned from the Battlelog service your profile will remain hidden.  If you would like to dispute the ban in place on your account you will need to email accountdisputes@ea.com, we cannot investigate nor remove bans that have been applied via appeals here on AHQ or other such channels.

Thanks,

Sutii

I read this email up! And I do what you send to unlock and nothing! I am waiting another way! Since 1 month ago or more!

Message 25 of 43 (450 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Sending an email to the account disputes team is not a guarantee that your ban will be removed.  Once the email is received they will investigate the ban, and while it can result in it being reduced or completely removed, it can also be that the ban is 100% valid and thus left in place.

If you have already emailed them multiple times then it would seem that the ban applied to your account was deemed to be correct and will remain in place until it expires.  As such your profile will also remain hidden until this time.

Thanks,

Sutii

Message 26 of 43 (445 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

easutii escreveu:

Sending an email to the account disputes team is not a guarantee that your ban will be removed.  Once the email is received they will investigate the ban, and while it can result in it being reduced or completely removed, it can also be that the ban is 100% valid and thus left in place.

If you have already emailed them multiple times then it would seem that the ban applied to your account was deemed to be correct and will remain in place until it expires.  As such your profile will also remain hidden until this time.

Thanks,

Sutii

This is the price that I have to pay for play honestly and my sincerity agains't bad players! You are judging too wrong. I was played the BF4 beta with my account hidden when an "EA Customer Experience" talk about this "hidden" was only for BF3 "BL" Account! Some one year to wait and unlock! Thanks and Good night! =/

Message 27 of 43 (441 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Your access to the game is not affected by a ban on Battlelog, it is merely your ability to interact with others on the Battlelog website which is removed due to your violation of the Rules/TOS.

I apologise for the inconvenience and frustration that this may cause you, however I also advise that you read the Rules and TOS (which you agreed to on creating your account) to ensure that you do not violate them in such a fashion in the future.  Finally, please also note that bans with a duration of 1 year are not given out lightly, typically only being applied when a major violation of the Rules/TOS has occurred.

Regards,

Sutii

Message 28 of 43 (431 Views)

★★ Novice

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Dr_FiStCaKe/

For some reason my page and avatar was blocked? I am curious as to why. Could you assist?

Thank you.

Message 29 of 43 (422 Views)

Community Manager

@drfistcake wrote:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Dr_FiStCaKe/

For some reason my page and avatar was blocked? I am curious as to why. Could you assist?

Thank you.

Fixed that.

Message 30 of 43 (420 Views)