Re: This feed has been hidden by the Battlelog administrators.

by Billydoc1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

This feed has been hidden by the Battlelog administrators.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I was away from my home for 2-3 weeks and this happened ... and i cant change my profile picture too ?

So what is really happened to me please someone inform me about it ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Edit: If you are currently banned from battlelog then you will not be able to get your feed and presentation restored, If you are not banned then first make sure you have nothing offensive in your feed, presentation and gravatar then post here in this following battlelog thread to get it fixed. 

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2979150493815320934/1/

Message 1 of 271 (4,735 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlelog hidden by Admin but why ???

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@j3FFry Please post in this thread, to get this problem solved: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2979150493815320934/1/ .

Everyone, I will be closing/locking this thread, at this point. If you wish to get this resolved, please post in the above thread. Also see the below information.

If you are currently banned from battlelog then you will not be able to get your feed and presentation restored, If you are not banned then first make sure you have nothing offensive in your feed, presentation and gravatar then post here in this following battlelog thread to get it fixed. 

View in thread

Message 271 of 271 (663 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Hi, this is just a bug from the last update. i recommend that you post this in the technical help part of the battlelog forums and get a moderator to help

Message 2 of 271 (4,674 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you fella trying it now Standard smile hope it works

Message 3 of 271 (4,666 Views)

★ Apprentice

good luck

Message 4 of 271 (4,649 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Edited this solution to make it easier for players to get their profile fixed, the quickest way. - MorningTimeCloud

If you are currently banned from battlelog then you will not be able to get your feed and presentation restored, If you are not banned then first make sure you have nothing offensive in your feed, presentation and gravatar then post here in this following battlelog thread to get it fixed. 

Message 5 of 271 (4,644 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

same here...can we do anything? thnx

Message 6 of 271 (4,621 Views)

Community Manager

@Billydoc1 wrote:

same here...can we do anything? thnx

It's visible again.

Message 7 of 271 (4,618 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue, care to share? 

Message 8 of 271 (4,585 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@burkiesleafs wrote:

I have the same issue, care to share? 

I've seen that you created a thread on Battlelog itself. EA_Kennedy already replied to you: "I can only reiterate what the above posters said. Change your status message and gravatar to something less offensive and then politely ask a moderator to unblock it."

Thanks.

Message 9 of 271 (4,574 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi my account is having the same issue could you please resolve this? It has been like this for over a year now. Thanks

Message 10 of 271 (4,564 Views)