Re: The old m1911 problem yet again

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The old m1911 problem yet again

★ Novice

Hello,

what is there to say.... as countless other people before me I have Veteran Status (I own Bad company 2) but cant seem to unlock the M1911. I have other rewards likethe battle vet dogtag, but the sidearm continues to elude me. I also have already tried troubleshooting solutions like clearing origin cache, but to no avail. Now my last attempt was to contact customer service and ask them to increase my veteran status, like many others here have suggested. But unfortunately they told me they cannot do it anymore, since the tool for that was removed. They told me to make a post here so that the gameteam can take a look and fix this issue. 

So here I am. Is there a solution to this mess or am I on an fools errand?

Many thanks in advance

Message 1 of 3 (814 Views)

Accepted Solution

@gamma6464 @gamma6464 According to your Battlelog profile here: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/gamma6464/ you do not have a veteran status.

Your profile looks like this:

Gamma.jpg

If you had a veteran status your profile would look like this:

Rags.jpg

If you have played additional Battlefield games you'll have to contact EA customer support at help.ea.com and speak with a Game Advisor

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (648 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Sadly you cannot obtain the M1911 in BF3 anymore. I've tried and yet it still doesn't work. I own every Battlefield game.

Message 2 of 3 (677 Views)

@gamma6464 @gamma6464 According to your Battlelog profile here: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/gamma6464/ you do not have a veteran status.

Your profile looks like this:

Gamma.jpg

If you had a veteran status your profile would look like this:

Rags.jpg

If you have played additional Battlefield games you'll have to contact EA customer support at help.ea.com and speak with a Game Advisor

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (649 Views)