Tank vs.. Scout chopper

by jamezkirkland

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tank vs.. Scout chopper

★★★★★ Novice

About 50% of the time I shoot an enemy scout chopper with an mbt ( mostly t90 ) it only deals around 50% damage to the chopper not even disabling it.

I can tell that it hits I have tested it in a private server and it deals around 50-45% damage. Is this a glitch?

Message 1 of 5 (783 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tank vs.. Scout chopper

★★★★★ Novice

That's not a glitch, it depends on how far the chopper is.

Like if it was just above you, it will disable it and as long as the distance increases the efficiency of the shot decreases (Inverse relationship).

Have a nice day ahead Standard smile.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (783 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
As far as I know the disable threshhold the Scout Choppers is 34%, so you wouldn't be seeing it disabled just under 50% damage. Though Im positive the tank shell is supposed to be one hit kill vs Scout Choppers unless it has been recently patched. Have you checked to see if Canister Shell was set by accident?
Message 2 of 5 (775 Views)

Re: Tank vs... Scout chopper

★★ Novice

I think this is actually correct from my experiences in flying the scout choppers I have taken a hit from tanks and it doesn't kill me it just makes it very hard to control the chopper which often results in crashes and deaths but because you were the last person to damage the chopper you would get credit for the kill.

I have also noted that scout choppers are actually faster and more maneuverable so it is possible that your his was only a glancing blow instead of a direct his so to speak.

Message 3 of 5 (766 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That's not a glitch, it depends on how far the chopper is.

Like if it was just above you, it will disable it and as long as the distance increases the efficiency of the shot decreases (Inverse relationship).

Have a nice day ahead Standard smile.

Message 4 of 5 (784 Views)

Re: Grievous tourne sur lui-même

EA Staff

@L-RaK04 En effet, ce bug a déjà été remonté. Pour le moment, je n'ai pas plus d'information à vous fournir mais soyez assuré que je reviendrai vers vous dès que j'en aurai plus par rapport à ce bug.

Merci pour ce signalement.

Charlie.png

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Answer HQ est avant tout un forum dédié à l'entraide entre joueurs.
Vous avez trouvé la solution à votre problème ? Donnez de l'XP en cliquant sur les boutons "XP" et "Accepter comme solution".

Message 5 of 5 (507 Views)