Re: Sometimes i cant change my Engineer Equipment?

by RydACrystal

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sometimes i cant change my Engineer Equipment?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi there guys. Im pretty new to the Battlefield Series. I have a Problem with my Engineer Kit. Im talking about the Gadget 1 Slot. (The Rocket Launchers) I unlocked 4 of 5 Rocket Launcher but many times on Servers i can only choose between the SMAW and the RPG-7V2. The STINGER and IGLA are not there. Neither in the Quick Choose Menu nor in the Kit->Loadout Menu. Can someone explain me this? Maybe there is only a several number of STINGERS allowed on some servers? But im sure that i unlocked these Weapons because i played with them a few times...when they were available... Thx for help guys.

€dit: Maybe when i change my Loadout at the Battlelog Page it conflicts with something ingame? Because i often change my Loadout at the Battlelog Page.

Message 1 of 5 (267 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

@eabastian wrote:

Hi rydarcrystal!

A lot of server using weapon restriction, depending on their style of gaming. Specially weapons like IGLA and Javelin are often banned on a lot of servers by the community. You should check various maps and servers, if you can choose one of these weapons on a server, I am pretty sure that your issue is related to the restriction rule of a couple of servers.

Cheers

Basti

Basti, while it is true that many servers attempt to restrict weapons, as far as I've read on Battlelog there is no way for a server admin to "turn off" previously unlocked weapons in one's kit - unless perhaps the OP is on PC and he's playing on someone's modded server.

OP,  it seems that you are saying that both the Stinger\IGLA frequently go missing in your kit, does your javelin ever go missing? Or is it when you're playing on the US team your RPG and IGLA are missing and when you are playing Russia your SMAW and Stinger are missing?  If this is the case it is because those weapons are faction dependent.  If the problem just that your AA rockets go missing is it possible to post which platform you are on and provide further details?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (242 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Somebody?

Message 2 of 5 (246 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi rydarcrystal!

A lot of server using weapon restriction, depending on their style of gaming. Specially weapons like IGLA and Javelin are often banned on a lot of servers by the community. You should check various maps and servers, if you can choose one of these weapons on a server, I am pretty sure that your issue is related to the restriction rule of a couple of servers.

Cheers

Basti

Message 3 of 5 (244 Views)

[ Edited ]

@eabastian wrote:

Hi rydarcrystal!

Cheers

Basti

Basti, while it is true that many servers attempt to restrict weapons, as far as I've read on Battlelog there is no way for a server admin to "turn off" previously unlocked weapons in one's kit - unless perhaps the OP is on PC and he's playing on someone's modded server.

OP,  it seems that you are saying that both the Stinger\IGLA frequently go missing in your kit, does your javelin ever go missing? Or is it when you're playing on the US team your RPG and IGLA are missing and when you are playing Russia your SMAW and Stinger are missing?  If this is the case it is because those weapons are faction dependent.  If the problem just that your AA rockets go missing is it possible to post which platform you are on and provide further details?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 5 (243 Views)

★★★ Novice

Omg maybe you are right ragnarok013

I think its the faction thing...i thought Stinger is better then the IGLA and they are different :D

I have to check it out now. Thx for your reply.

Message 5 of 5 (233 Views)