Re: Serial key already used!!!

by fism0lnz

Original Post

Serial key already used!!!

★★ Novice

Hello! I bought Battlefield 3 for about 1½ year ago and installed it without any problems. Now when I got my new computer I downloaded Origin and logged into my account. But I couldn't find Battlefield 3 in the library. And when I was going to redeem the code it said "The serial number has already been used". What should I do? Need answer quickly.

Best Regards Philip.

Message 1 of 13 (286 Views)

Hero (Retired)

hey

you should use the live chat or phone support for important problems  https://help.ea.com/contact-us Under product select Battlefield 3, Under Category select Account/Registration, Under Platform select the platform.
You should see at the bottom Call Me Live Chat, Email Me. Select Either Call me or live chat (whichever one is available).

Regards,

N

Message 2 of 13 (283 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried with "Live chat" but I am not able because of some technical issue. And "Call" wont either work for me. I´ve tried with mail but no answer.

Message 3 of 13 (278 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@fism0lnz wrote:

I tried with "Live chat" but I am not able because of some technical issue. And "Call" wont either work for me. I´ve tried with mail but no answer.

hey

try change region to USA and you should see like this http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/livechati.png/

Regards,

N

Message 4 of 13 (273 Views)

★★ Novice

I do see "Live chat", "Call me" and "Ask" but when I try to click on "Live Chat" it pops up a sign that says "Due to technical issues we are not able at the moment. Reload the page and try again later". Something like that. And when I reload the page it just happends the same thing over and over again.

Message 5 of 13 (270 Views)

Hero (Retired)

hey

could be that EA has problems with servers, try use another browser or check on website laterStandard smile

Regards,

N

Message 6 of 13 (262 Views)

★★ Novice

okey, but you can´t help me?

Message 7 of 13 (260 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi!

As n00beris said. You can also try to use the Live Chat on Monday instead.

Regards, Timmie.

Message 8 of 13 (258 Views)

★★ Novice

yeah, but I´ve been waiting for an answer since 3 days ago.

Message 9 of 13 (255 Views)

★★ Novice

And is the Live chat able to look up the serial key and help me to get back my battlefield?

Message 10 of 13 (253 Views)