Re: Serial Number Retrieval?

by Ithuriel91

Original Post

Serial Number Retrieval?

★ Novice

Hello everyone, 

I used to play BF3 premium and all expansions a few months ago, but the i stopped playing. And a few weeks ago I went to my origin account and the BF3 wasnt there. 

So i thought i must have entered the wrong Origin account, so ive been trying to find out which account was the main one, but i couldnt find i it. 

So my problem is the following,

I want to retrieve my BF3 serial, i have the game box and everything (not the digital version), i would like to know if theres anyway someone can just move my game from my old account, to my new one. Or let me now which mail was used for the old account, so i can retrieve my old password and the game on it.

Any of those options are cool for me, I just need assistance. I couldnt get help from origin FAQ.

Thank you very much.

Message 1 of 6 (188 Views)

Anonymous

it's best to talk to a game advisor.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask/

Message 2 of 6 (185 Views)

★ Novice

That link takes me to Frequently asked questions...I need to get at least a e-mail to contact Origin or EA games support, to retrieve my game.

The origin help keeps sending me to FAQ, thats not helping me.

Thanks

Message 3 of 6 (183 Views)

@Ithuriel91 wrote:

That link takes me to Frequently asked questions...I need to get at least a e-mail to contact Origin or EA games support, to retrieve my game.

The origin help keeps sending me to FAQ, thats not helping me.

Thanks

Insmithereens gave you the correct information.  You must continue to read and answer questions in order to reach a game advisor so you are directed properly for the nature of your problem.  Here is the flow:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

I recommend that you use the telephone option and the “call me” option so you don't have to stay on hold for a long time.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 6 (180 Views)

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

edit: Ragnarok beat me to it.

Message 5 of 6 (177 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you very much, ill get to it to see if my problem gets solved.

Message 6 of 6 (167 Views)