Security Question

by Elephantum0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Security Question

★★★★★ Novice

HELP!!!! for some reasons my ID was changed without me knowing why. oh god and I cant change my ID because i don't remember my security question answers. I've tried all the different solutions online and it is not helping.

For example this link "https://help.ea.com/en-sg/help/account/how-do-i-change-my-security-question-and-answer/" i've tried it it doesn't work, i didn't have the option to choose security question i was prompt the answer the question instead. 

Please help.

Message 1 of 15 (8,561 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Security Question

Hero (Retired)

Hello @Elephantum0

You will need to contact EA support for assistance:  How to contact EA support

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (13,753 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @Elephantum0

You will need to contact EA support for assistance:  How to contact EA support

Message 2 of 15 (13,754 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Thanks i will!! @IIPrest0nII

Message 3 of 15 (8,521 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Elephantum0 

I hope you were able to get your account back. Let us know, if any additional assistance is required. You might also want to upgrade your account security, to avoid any such issues in the future. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 15 (8,496 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Archi Hey, i still have settle the issues with my account.  I don't remember my security question answer and i have no memory of creating one. If there anyways i can deal with the problem or transfer my games to a new account. I'm afraid my account have been hacked. 

Message 5 of 15 (8,481 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Elephantum0 In that case you should contact EA support as was mentioned above.

Message 6 of 15 (8,470 Views)

★★ Novice

we cant connect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what should we do?????? Please don't say read this topic about  How to contact EA support 

Spoiler
AngryAngry
Message 7 of 15 (8,461 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@THANATOS061 wrote:

we cant connect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what should we do?????? Please don't say read this topic about  How to contact EA support 

Spoiler
AngryAngry

@THANATOS061 Answers HQ is a player-to-player support forum and we cannot help you if you have issues with your Account. What you can do is Contact EA support.

And what I see from you only Negative messages or angry messages, but if you really want to get help, you should provide detailed information about your issue. In your case you cannot contact support and for some reasons you do not describe any details.

Message 8 of 15 (8,454 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Message 9 of 15 (8,442 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@THANATOS061 hey thanks for your help but i dont have a FIFA account  and is unable to use that method. Frown 

Message 10 of 15 (8,376 Views)