When trying to log in: "We are sorry, something went wrong during your login. Please try again."

by TheSuperSWAGER

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[SOLVED] Current battlelog login issues

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

We are aware of the current login issues with our authentication system on our battlelog page.

Please keep an eye on this topic, our team is working on it and we keep you informed as soon as we have new information. For visibility, the big thread was merged in this information topic.

Please keep always an eye on our battlelog page, where you get current messages about issues in a blue bar at the top of the screen.

Cheers

Basti

/update: The issue should be solved, if you still experience issues, please let us know!

Message 134 of 163 (1,046 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [INFORMATION] Current battlelog login issues

Community Manager (retired)

The issue should be solved now. Please check if you are able to login to battlelog. If you still having trouble, please respond here in this topic.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 144 of 163 (1,281 Views)

All Replies

When trying to log in: "We are sorry, something went wrong during your login. Please try again."

★★★★ Novice

Can't log in today for some reason... 

Every time I try to log in it says:"We are sorry, something went wrong during your login. Please try again."

Please Help ASAP! 

thanks ahead!, TheHalfBlooded Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 1 of 163 (3,036 Views)

Re: When trying to log in: "We are sorry, something went wrong during your login. Please try again."

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting the same problem!

Message 2 of 163 (2,964 Views)

it wont let me sign into battlelog for battlefield 3

★★★ Newbie

so i click on the desktop icon and it asks me for login and i put it and it works on orgin but not on battlelog. Now i cant play.

Message 3 of 163 (2,783 Views)

Re: When trying to log in: "We are sorry, something went wrong during your login. Please try again."

★★★ Newbie

Me TOOO

Message 4 of 163 (2,953 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

when will they leave origin, battlelog, and make these features in-game? It shouldn't be rocket science ffs

Message 5 of 163 (2,940 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same

Message 6 of 163 (2,939 Views)

Re: it wont let me sign into battlelog for battlefield 3

★★★ Newbie

I am also experiencing this problem is there anyway to fix it?

Message 7 of 163 (2,760 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im also having this problem, its only battlelog, origin is fine

Message 8 of 163 (2,901 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

can't even play single

Message 9 of 163 (2,890 Views)