Re: Report On Racism In BF3 Server

by mongodeathslayer

Original Post

Report On Racism In BF3 Server

★★★ Newbie
Hello,
Im from Israel. I paid a lot of money on BF3, today I wanted to play with my friend and we join to German server:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com:80/bf3/servers/show/ec987dda-ce86-4414-be99-c15068677c0b/TDM-Noshas...

suddenly I kicked and this is the reason:
Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Sorry, players from Israel are not allowed.

What is this racism and how you allow this to happen?! 

we paid a lot of money on the game and this is a shame that something like this happens and I ask you to take care of it immediately! Racism is something you need to fight it
Message 1 of 9 (870 Views)

★ Apprentice

My friend, I'm from Brazil and the same happened with me. Unfortunate...

Message 2 of 9 (849 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It is sad when things like this happen, but unfortunatly people that rent servers are in their right to chose who and when people can play. It might not be people from israel itself but people that are not from germany as they might have wanted to keep it a national server. If you wish to report this you can do it through battlelog though and the report a player function.

Message 3 of 9 (842 Views)

★ Apprentice

I understand you, but this is a global game. Sometimes some countries don't have a specific server with a specific map I want to play.

And I really saw one server prohibited only for Brazilians! Ping was not the problem, only brazilians were the problem. And there was a discussion in BF3 forum about it.

Message 4 of 9 (829 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am in the USA and I had a similar problem with a German server - for some reason they only want players residing in Germany to play on their servers.  Technically this is not racism as you could be any race, as long as you are connecting from Germany.  However I was not happy either.

Message 5 of 9 (825 Views)

★ Apprentice

I always play on German servers, without any problem... So i guess the problem are specific nationalities depending on the server.

Something like: "I don't like americans" or "I don't like brazilians". And believe me, unfortunately it happens...

But I think totally different. I like so much to meet people from other countries, mainly to practice my bad english. It's awesome learn while playing!

Message 6 of 9 (817 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/be38f507-eb4e-467c-9d7d-393d1fd6bc16/1-GamingHOME-...

this server is bveing racist and openly admitting it please check chat logs they are really abusing and  calling everyone black 

here is one of the games http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/[edit: credit card info removed]8/

i am presently on there server at mo and they are abusing anyone who is black really offensivly please admin check logs

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/[edit: credit card info removed]8/

Message 7 of 9 (736 Views)

★★ Novice

hello

got the same problem or something like that, but is not the first time!!!

on this server: [KHC] Bierbude- 64Slot Server - powered by 4netPlayers

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/pc/ffc0332f-3e6f-43ec-b389-760ef62085aa/KHC-Bierbu...

after 1 kill, i was banned and the reason is: ''Game disconnected: you have been banned from this server. Stated reason: Please choose a server in your own country!"

my ping was 38....

Sorry but my country dont have bf3 servers.... but i spent enough money on this game...

now I think a lot of Germans are racists, especially admins!
so please do something EA and Dice.
thanks for understanding!!!

Message 8 of 9 (686 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

while i understand that it is frustrating to experience this on rented servers, you guys have to understand that people that paid for servers can kick anyone from their server, but, within reason. for the reasons you people have stated you can report the server and it's policies by clicking on the report button and indicating EXACTLY what your experience was on the server. posting links, pictures and video evidence will also greatly improve your chances of success as it makes it easier for the cheat team to asess what was happening on the server. epecially if the server owner is kicking you for playing well or for killing him, sometimes it is considered boosting/cheating - there is a very fine line that the server owners walk on.

EA/DICE does not condone racism in any way and i'm sure if you state your cases properly - with links and video included, they will respond the right way.

Message 9 of 9 (683 Views)