Render.Perfoverlayenable 0 forced to 1 on each respawn, going from +120fps to 40

by Lokotron73

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Render.Perfoverlayenable 0 forced to 1 on each respawn, going from +120fps to 40

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello, basically this, I came back playing the game recently and I'm facing this problem.

The game runs at -50fps, unless I use that command and then it flies, but on each death (it doesn't matter if some player revives me) it turns on automatically (to 1) and I have to insert the command again over and over.

I have set the command also in the user.cfg, but it's not working either.

Is there a solution for this? because having to do this everytime is being really frustrating.

I've already read the few posts I can find about this issue, but I have not been able to find any solution.

Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 3 (1,160 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Render.Perfoverlayenable 0 forced to 1 on each respawn, going from +120fps t

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey, @Lokotron73 Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Are you running any overlay in the background? 

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,011 Views)

All Replies

Re: Render.Perfoverlayenable 0 forced to 1 on each respawn, going from +120fps t

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey, @Lokotron73 Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Are you running any overlay in the background? 

/Atic

Message 2 of 3 (1,012 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Any progress on resolving this issue? I suffer the same problem, on two different PCs.

Message 3 of 3 (323 Views)