Re: Removing games from my Origin account

by NoobieBrown

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Removing games from my Origin account

★★★★ Novice

I want to remove three games from my Origin account permanently: Battlefield 3, Battlefield 2142 Deluxe Edition, and Fifa '11. I understand that I will be unable to play these games again until I purchase new copies of them. I have done this before with other games. Unfortunately, I am unable to contact a representative from support. Please, if you are a support tech reading this, you have the authority to remove these three games. Notify me before you are about to do so.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 30 (110,415 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

It worked for me and the EA operator kindly deleted real-time a pair of games from my Library as by request and confirmation.

View in thread

Message 16 of 30 (74,286 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is only gamers helping gamers. No support reps in the forums. You will have to contact them   https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Message 2 of 30 (110,189 Views)

★ Apprentice

i had this issue...i couldnt find any help online so i clicked on the help button at the top of origin, then clicked on the live chat option at the top.

I spoke to an a guy from origin who did it for me.

I know its not the best of options, but its how i got it done. GL

Message 3 of 30 (110,189 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you cannot delet it anyways tell origin they need to fix it and let people delete there games

@Beowulf6666 wrote:

i had this issue...i couldnt find any help online so i clicked on the help button at the top of origin, then clicked on the live chat option at the top.

I spoke to an a guy from origin who did it for me.

I know its not the best of options, but its how i got it done. GL

Message 4 of 30 (103,363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Y dont you just hide it!!

Message 5 of 30 (103,302 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

[removed]

Message 6 of 30 (103,328 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Give me my hard drive space back!!!

[CM - Edited for profanity]

Message 7 of 30 (100,827 Views)

[ Edited ]

@NoobieBrown wrote:

Give me my hard drive space back!!!

Games in your account don't take up any space on your hard drive, the icons are there in your games library so you can download or redownload them. Simply uninstall the game and you get the hard drive space back.  To uninstall a game right click the game icon in your origin library and select "uninstall" at the bottom of the menu and you have your hard drive space back.

[CM - Edited for profanity in quote]

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 8 of 30 (100,778 Views)

★ Novice

This is not true, Origin have removed games from my account upon request before.

Message 9 of 30 (99,514 Views)

★★ Novice

I contacted Origin help and they were able to remove the games from my account. It's slightly painful but it works.

Message 10 of 30 (98,289 Views)