Re: report cheater??

by morbidtexan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

I played a few matches with him and i kept going down with one shot. I noticed it and started keeping track, I definitely should not have been dying that fast!

Message 1 of 10 (1,438 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Newbie

The following is from battlelog forums.  These are the routes to report a cheater.

Via Profile - Visit the users battlelog profile, click the report "exclamation" mark symbol at the top-right of their page, and fill it in with the reason for reporting them. You can submit links to videos or Battle reports in which you suspect the user to be cheating.(direct report)

Via EA Support - You can use the Feedback & Support yellow box at the left side of this screen to contact EA Support in regards to reporting individuals.
To report them via EA Support, please check this FAQ: https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-report-cheating [help.ea.com]

View in thread

Message 5 of 10 (1,386 Views)

All Replies

You have to move your head away from the bullet. I tried this and it worked!

Message 2 of 10 (1,403 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This totally solved my problem!

Now I have a slightly different one: I can't seem to run fast enough to get away from all bullets heading my way. Anyone got any pointers?

Message 3 of 10 (1,383 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@thewamburger wrote:

This totally solved my problem!

Now I have a slightly different one: I can't seem to run fast enough to get away from all bullets heading my way. Anyone got any pointers?

sprint.

Message 4 of 10 (1,374 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The following is from battlelog forums.  These are the routes to report a cheater.

Via Profile - Visit the users battlelog profile, click the report "exclamation" mark symbol at the top-right of their page, and fill it in with the reason for reporting them. You can submit links to videos or Battle reports in which you suspect the user to be cheating.(direct report)

Via EA Support - You can use the Feedback & Support yellow box at the left side of this screen to contact EA Support in regards to reporting individuals.
To report them via EA Support, please check this FAQ: https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-report-cheating [help.ea.com]

Message 5 of 10 (1,387 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If you believe someone is cheating feel free to use the report function , But as far as consoles go . There is little to no hacking, this is because the console at least XBOX is much harder to hack , the PC on the other hand is (allegedly) littered with cheating. But you have to remember that this is a connection game , sometimes you will hit cover and be there for a few seconds and be teleported back out of said cover to be shot and subsequently killed.

If you would like to experience this issue less upgrade your connection and forward your ports if using a console. Information of forwarding your ports can be found here 

Message 6 of 10 (1,345 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@jamezkirkland wrote:

If you believe someone is cheating feel free to use the report function , But as far as consoles go . There is little to no hacking, this is because the console at least XBOX is much harder to hack , the PC on the other hand is (allegedly) littered with cheating. But you have to remember that this is a connection game , sometimes you will hit cover and be there for a few seconds and be teleported back out of said cover to be shot and subsequently killed.

If you would like to experience this issue less upgrade your connection and forward your ports if using a console. Information of forwarding your ports can be found here 

Most console "cheaters" are obvious. To report them you will need to report them inside the console menus. This will send a report to Sony or Microsoft. Some of my friends will report them via Battlelog as well, if they can find them there.

Message 7 of 10 (1,342 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

If you want to report a user then you can open his battlelog profile and click on "!" icon at the right of his profile name and then click either on "Report profile" or "Report possible cheat" according to your issue.

This is really effective, trust me.

Message 8 of 10 (1,319 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 9 of 10 (1,304 Views)

★★★ Novice

This doesn't work in the latest Mozilla Browser, it just shows up with a red tag top left corner saying "can't submit the report at this time" This happened several weeks ago too. I then reported it through a game adviser and then he tells me to report the player via his profile. Somebody doesn't want to resolve definate hacks!

Message 10 of 10 (1,275 Views)