Re: [READ FIRST] Known issues, guides and FAQs

by JerryKao223

Original Post

Re: Notmyid playing as notmyid on battlelog

★★★★★ Novice

is there any way to reset battlelog data without delete the gmd file? or should i just delete everything again?

Message 11 of 35 (1,733 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i got banned from battlelog and i dont agree with the reasons stated by the Moderator as they are invalid 

me and this random dude were fooling/messing around with each other on an off topic thread. we didn't swear at it each other. 

and then an EA moderator saw it and posted "Refrain from insulting each other" then he locked the thread and banned me from battlelog and i also got a message "Please remember: The purpose of Battlelog is to create a productive and inviting space in which players can discuss, seek help, and improve Battlefield. Users that regularly violate rules or who are disruptive are subject to bans per the judgment of the Battlelog moderators." i didn't violate any rules. This is the thread

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654348480986649/

I already tried contacting the EA moderator that banned me but he keeps declining my friend requests, i tried to add other moderators and they said that they cant do a thing about it, contact the guy that banned ur. 

Problem is he wont reply

Best regards,

mrezio450

Message 12 of 35 (1,722 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need help on my xbox bf3 server.. People cant use their custom kits. What do?

Message 13 of 35 (1,673 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes

Message 14 of 35 (1,658 Views)

★★ Novice

What about the rented servers on PN for BF3??  They don't work as advertised!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/Battlefield-3-PS3-PN-DEMAND-A-REFUND/m-p/999554#U999554

EA, read this post:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654625501368557/

And tell me when you will be refunding my $50.  Absolutely incredible how poor of a QA group you have on your production code.  Incredible!!  Stop your greed for the almighty dollar!  You're already under the gun from Microsoft.

And don't even try to send me back to PN.

TXBrew

Message 15 of 35 (1,622 Views)

★ Novice

Bug, G3A3 can't attach M320!!! >< any solutions?

Message 16 of 35 (1,605 Views)

Internet Connection

★★★ Apprentice

Ok, I bought myself a new router and went online to play and didnt have any problems but the last few days I have been getting this image which I posted up and I have contently telling EA that it is not my end since I have bought myself a new router but they insist that it isnt them when it is.

And I am not the only one that has this issue. Majority of the people I know on both XBOX and PS3 are having the same issue even if they have a good internet connection.

And I am starting to think every since they decided to bring in where people can buy their own server it went down hill. I never had this issue when EA was using their own servers.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62864965@N03/8663831577/in/photostream

Message 17 of 35 (1,577 Views)

★★★ Novice

What is with EA?! I have a problem with everything online. Whenever I want to do anything online related on the Main Menu of BF3 I get a message: "Failed to connect to EA Online. Please try again." I would be really pleased if someone would resolve my issue or at least help me out. BTW if it helps I have an XBOX 360 with no connnection problems and I can play online with any other game. Thanks if you answer! Standard smile

Message 18 of 35 (1,363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You have posted in the wrong place.  This is AHQ.  We do not fix bugs here, we do no business at all in here.  EA Help is the official tech support.  We are game players discussing games with other gamers in here, is all that we are.  If you have problems, Carbonic has created the guide to trouble shooting for those of you willing to try your own fixes.  Tviggah just quoted Carbonic a few minutes ago, here:  

Message 19 of 35 (1,348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im experiencing problems with the Bf3 in game store on xbox360. I click on the store subtitle and a loading screen pops up but nothing is appearing no matter how long I wait. HELP!!!!

Message 20 of 35 (1,288 Views)