July 2014 - last edited May 2019 by EA_Blueberry
Click on the spoiler tag to reveal the known / most correct solution to an issue you may be having.
Hidden presentation / Feed on battlelog / Gravatar Hidden
Banned from battlelog / EA account ban
Punkbuster and GGC-Stream Bans.
Note: EA support cannot do anything about these types of bans, It must be appealed through Punkbuster or GGC-Stream
Punkbuster bans: https://help.ea.com/article/punkbuster-bans-and-vi
Report other players (Cheating Harassment etc...)
Linking and unlinking soldiers from your battlelog profile
Link a gamertag or PSN ID to your Origin account:
1. Log in to your Origin account
2. Click Friends -> Add a friend in the menu bar
3. The pop-up will give you the option to connect to Facebook, XBOX Live or Playstation Network. Choose your preferred option
4. Fill in your log-in details and follow the steps on screen
You're good to go. If you are unable to connect, it could be a temporary issue with the servers. Try again later and if the issue persists for more than 24 hours, contact EA support.
Unlinking a soldier from your profile / Origin account:
This must be done through customer support as you cannot do this for security reasons. Please note that ALL stats/unlocks/progression will be reset permanently for the account that gets unlinked, other accounts linked will remain fine and untouched.
Stats Resets, Hacked accounts and other account management issues
You will have to contact EA support for these types of issues, like email issues, password, security questions etc.
Use this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/
If your account was compromised, Please read here on how to prevent it in the future: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/how-to-maintain-account-security/
Battlefield 3 how to update Punkbuster
1. Navigate to your Battlefield Folder(for example: C:\Origin Games\Battlefield3)
2. Start the "pbsvc.exe"as administrator
If the "pbsvc.exe" doesn't exist, download it here: http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/pbsvc/pbsvc.e
3. Start "Un-Install/Remove Punkbuster Service"
4. Delete all files inside "C:\Origin Games\Battlefield3\pb"(Not the folder itself, though!)
5. Download Punkbuster from http://evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php
6. Save the Setup in any folder on your computer
7. Start the Setup as administrator
8. Click "Add Game"
9. Choose "Battlefield 3" as game and make sure that the game path is your Battlefield 3 folder.
10. Click "Check for Updates"
If an update is available for Battlefield 3 PB, Punkbuster will start downloading it now.
11. Repeat step 1 and 2
12. Start "Install/Re-Install Punkbuster Service"
Punkbuster should be up-to-date right now and a restart is recommended.
How to Save Space on your Xbox360
Battlefield 3 fixes guide
PS3 Freezing issue, How to fix
1. Turn off Playstation 3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
7. Select Restore File System.
This will delete any corrupt files off of your system. It won't delete any game data.