Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Punkbuster crashing brand new system.

by Unit_07

Original Post

Punkbuster crashing brand new system.

★★★★ Novice

So my brand new rig crashes all the time when playing bf3, screen freezes, speakers buzz, CTRL-ALT-DEL does nothing and I have to force shutdown. On the 20th I get banned because punkbuster b cant communicate. After researching and figuring out how to get punkbuster to create a log to try and get my GUID so maybe I can look up the ban and maybe see what the problem is, I found out PB b has been having problems for weeks. thanks for the warning EA. now I cant even buy another game because the same thing will happen and the only thing I can figure is punkbuster has problems with brand new machines. I cant afford to buy a new computer I JUST BOUGHT THIS ONE!. I put in a ticket and got a spambot response that someone cheated on my account but they cant prove it was me. I USE TWO STEP VERIFICATION! THEY SHOULD KNOW THIS, AND TRY TO HELP ME. WHAT CRAPPY SUPPORT. I'm not even that good of a player, barely above average. lately I've been getting bored playing bf3 anyway, and play GTA5, OFFLINE LOL! I bought it and played online about two hours before I got tired of all the hacks.

EA you can just delete my account. I won't be coming back.

Unit_07 signing off.

out

Message 1 of 2 (255 Views)

Re: Punkbuster crashing brand new system.

Community Manager

Hello @Unit_07 

I am really sorry you have troubles playing the game, but we can`t do anything here about Punk Buster bans. If you think you have been sanctioned by mistake, you should contact Even Balance on this directly. http://evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php

Additional information on Punk Buster bans 

Message 2 of 2 (238 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help