Punkbuster and evenbalance down

by maniacmadd

Original Post

Punkbuster and evenbalance down

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ok so from what ive read,  Evenbalance the Punkbuster server has gone offline.  my question is.  how are we supposed to play battlefield 3 if their service is offline?  shouldnt EA be trying to get their 3rd party vendor back online so their gamers can game?   i was playing fine last week and now evenbalance has been down for days.  figgures i need to update punkbuster when they are offline.  go fig.

so what are we supposed to do?  isnt there some kind of way for EA to host the files required for the punkbuster service?  i mean,  half the world can play the game that was fortunate enough to get updated before evenbalance went down,  the rest of us have to deal with hackers/cheaters until evenbalance is back online?  if i was EA i would be raising a huge stink with evenbalance aboout their recent downtime.  it is unacceptable.  when i worked in the IT field anything greater than a 5 hours downtime meant millions of dollars at stake for multiple different companies.  i guess EA has enough money to just ignore it and not mention a thing on their forums about a service their game requires to play on a legit server.

until evenbalance comes back online im going to have to go play something from blizard.  anybody up for starcraft2 or diablo3?  while waiting for evenbalance to get competent again?

Message 1 of 2 (876 Views)

Re: Punkbuster and evenbalance down

★★★★ Guide

Hi there

Fix here on this site,

http://go4bf3.eu/index.php/item/13th-feb-punkbuster-fix

Remember to click accept as solution and click the XP button if this answer helped you!

Kuro

Message 2 of 2 (873 Views)