Premium weapons issue

by howitzer262

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Premium weapons issue

★ Newbie

I recently had to format my PS3 system and have finally gotten my premium back up but now it's saying that I don't have any of the weapons from ANY of the expansion packs...a guy from ea help told me once my premium was up it would take less then 2 hours for the weapons to "catch up" with the rest of the game and I'd have all of the weapons, maps and modes again....I've waited 10 and a half hours now and am not appreciating it, if someone could help me resolve this problem it would be greatly appreciated

Message 1 of 4 (747 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Premium weapons issue

EA Staff

After clearing the Game Data Utility, you will need to redownload your Online Pass and all DLC for the game. Once you've started the game up after re-downloading everything, you will be prompted to update. 

After you've finished re-installing/re-updating, please jump into a multiplayer match and complete the round. This should help re-sync your account.

Post back if you need more help! 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (716 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Huh. Can't say I've ever heard of this issue. I'd say play a few games, see if it updates, or try loging in to Battlelog. Again, I've no background information on this error, so I have no idea what would help. Hopefully, one of my suggestions helps!

Message 2 of 4 (729 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please clear your console's cache twice and then restart your console.

Here are the steps to clear console's cache

1. Press the PS button on the controller to enter the PLAYSTATION 3 XBM (XrossMediaBar).
2. Select the Game tab.
3. Select the Game Data Utility and press the X button.
4. Select your game
5. Find and delete all the files listed.

There could be an update available.

You should not face this issue.

Make sure you are logged in with the correct account which you used to purchase premium.

Regards,

Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (719 Views)

EA Staff

After clearing the Game Data Utility, you will need to redownload your Online Pass and all DLC for the game. Once you've started the game up after re-downloading everything, you will be prompted to update. 

After you've finished re-installing/re-updating, please jump into a multiplayer match and complete the round. This should help re-sync your account.

Post back if you need more help! 

Message 4 of 4 (717 Views)