This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/18/2013 19:44:31
That is my post in eaforums, and the "EA_origin support" guy could not help me. Well, I did try his 1st advice, and then his 2nd advice, going to http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/bd-p/battlefield-3 and have a look on these topic : [READ FIRST] Known issues, guides and FAQs
What the f, very specific, rich infomation solution, but can't help my problem. I read every words, use every solutions, still stucked. Can any supporters solve my problem ?
Things you should always try:
- Make sure your computer meet all the game requirements ( http://gamesystemrequirements.com/games.php?id=1297 )
- Try restarting your computer and network equipment (routers, switches etc.)
- Try another browser (Chrome/FireFox/IE)
- Try repairing your game in Origin (right click --> repair)
- Try reloading your games in Origin by pressing "Reload My Games"
- Check if Punkbuster is running correctly and update it manually ( https://help.ea.com/in/article/punkbuster-technical-issues )
- Try setting bf3.exe and Origin as a trusted application in the windows(/other) firewall
- Update ALL your drivers especially the graphics card but also components like soundcards, network card, motherboard/chipset, headset and mouse+keyboard, to the newest version, if the problem came with a new driver then remove that driver and downgrade to the driver that worked.
- Try testing if the problem is still there if you perform a clean boot ( http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135 )
- Look for the problem in the pinned threads like - Check the READ FIRST post http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/READ-FIRST-Known-issues-guides-and-FAQs/m-p/215092/highlight/... and http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/Battlefield-3-fixes-guide-read-carefully/td-p/76264
- Try flushdns to flush your dns cache ( http://www.wikihow.com/Flush-DNS )
- Make sure Origin doesn't have connection issues ( https://help.ea.com/article/connection-issues-with-origin )
- Make sure the correct ports for BF3 is open ( https://help.ea.com/article/online-ports-for-battlefield-3 )
- Try cleaning your browsers' cache and temporary files using CCleaner ( http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner )
- Try reinstalling Origin by manually uninstalling first ( https://help.ea.com/article/manually-uninstalling-origin ) + make sure it's the newest version
- Try reinstalling the game by manually uninstalling first ( https://help.ea.com/article/How-to-manually-uninstall-Battlefield-3 )
- If you have a Realtek soundcard try disabling it in the BIOS
- Make sure your CPU/other is not overheating, check if all fans are running and record and post your temperatures here
- Try deleting the BF3 Settings folder in C:/Users/USERNAME/My Documents/Battlefield 3
- Possible connection problems? Try doing a UOtrace to EA's servers to check for problems - https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-uo-trace - also do a pingtest.net and a speedtest.net and remember to post all the results.
- DirectX error? Try reinstalling DirectX ( http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fixtheproblem/ht/directx9xp.htm )
- Use Windows Eventviewer to look at the error in xml and copy/paste the solution here
- Run Origin and Battlefield 3 as administrator ( http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/ff431742.aspx )
- Go to the cloud button on BF3 and uncheck the “enable cloud storage for all games” box. Launch the game, quit it and re-enable the cloud storage box. Make sure to use the local data when the information box popping up.
- Network/Connection problems? Make sure you are the only one using the internet connection, especially make sure no torrent programs are running.
Thanks mate, non of these fit my problem. I just have enough with this bull**bleep** Origin.