Please help me. Origin trouble

by DaBipolarJew

Original Post

Please help me. Origin trouble

★★ Novice

ok so i had bf3 installed and played it very frequently. the other day i decided to format my hard drive and i got bf3 uninstalled in the process. after everything i hopped on and decided to download it again. but when i started downloading it, the speeds were unbelievably slow. keep in mind i have downloaded bf3 before and the first time i did it, i did it with a constant 1.5 MB/s. but this time, i was getting disgusting speeds like 130 KB/s. i thought  it was my internet so i checked my speeds at speedtest and the speeds were a constant 1.5 MB/s down and 0.83 MB/s up. then i thought the EA servers must be having a heap of people downloading stuff from it. so i gave it a rest . then i hopped on next day and found that it was downloading at the same rate. 130KB/s. then i was sceptical and started downloading arma 2 from steam and i got about 1.2 MB/s constantly while downloading bf3 in the back ground. so i checked my firewall thinking that origin was being blocked from getting maximum speeds. turns out it wasn't being blocked. then i did some research and i thought the DNS i was using was being loaded so i switched to a google DNS thinking it would allow me to reach maximum speeds but no. and then i switched to an open DNS but no. the same results. so i flushed my DNS cache and tried it once again but in vain. please help. everything on my end is perfectly fine. i'm suspecting it's origin. i love bf3 and i want to play it. please someone help.a lot of the people have been having the same problem lately. i'm at the point where i want to give up. EA live support has gotten me nowhere and i've been trying other means to get in touch with EA. please someone help me. sorry if it's too long but i had to make it clear. thankyou

Message 1 of 1 (103 Views)