Re: Origin on Linux

by Observer_9of11

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

absolutely I agree completely. but I think that the origin of windose paid for, as well as many other publishers!

Message 21 of 27 (3,790 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Linux is the best. I really would like EA release its game on Linux!

Message 22 of 27 (3,414 Views)

★ Guide

Dear EA, can we start working on EA on Linux. There are lots of users of Linux, Linux has gotten very stable and reliable. This kind of achievement will help EA with sales of their high end games. I been dabbling with Linux for years and it is now ready for mainstream. Please EA bring this to US. Your sales will only grow.

Microsoft has added linux to its store for installing linux versions of bash to windows features, MS has bought chronicle, github, linux is the mainstream tool for developing apps for windows and more. 

Please EA it is time now.

Message 23 of 27 (2,944 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I highly doubt Origin on Linux will ever be a thing (other than unofficial support like Lurtis or PlayonLinux from the Linux community). This post was here for 6 years and 2 months (and it is still ticking). If EA really really really treasure all their users then Origin on Linux and its support should have already been happening. If EA wants us to come back, they know what to do!

Message 24 of 27 (2,744 Views)

★★★ Novice
I agree and second this motion.
Message 25 of 27 (2,645 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes EA games for Linux wanna be great!!

Write under ManjaroLinux

Message 26 of 27 (1,614 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I'm closing this thread due to necroposting. If you have feedback about Origin, feel free to post in the appropriate section, over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/ct-p/origin-en

Message 27 of 27 (1,604 Views)