Re: Origin account deleted

by zensuine

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
My account also got deleted and I asked for help, they asked me for the purchases, basically evidence of it. They also claimed they couldn't find an account I'm sure existed. I had sims 4 base game, Sims 3 ( pets,generations,into the future) those are the only 3 games I bought from them the rest I purchased on my own. I still think it's poop that I spent about 100 dollars in total. I am a huge son fan and have over half of the collection of Sims 3 the whole collection of Sims 2 and I'm working on Sims 4. So please explain how I can provide evidence of the games I had because it breaks my heart to have money flushed away that way.
Message 11 of 25 (1,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

wow wtf my Origin account just disapeared without a trace, i tried reset password then i registered new one on same email and nickname and its empty, i had like 20 games there before

Message 12 of 25 (1,533 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@friuns wrote:

wow wtf my Origin account just disapeared without a trace, i tried reset password then i registered new one on same email and nickname and its empty, i had like 20 games there before

@friuns

Please contact EA support for assistance:  How to contact EA support

Message 13 of 25 (1,529 Views)

★ Guide

Maybe try to add another email to origin and that might fix it

Message 14 of 25 (1,520 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Community Manager

In order to link a secondary email to an account, you would have to log in to the correct account in the first place.

I would highly recommend collecting as much information about your account as possible - email address, Origin ID, linked console account, invoice numbers, product codes - and then reaching out to an EA Advisor. They will be more than happy to assist you in that matter and attempt to restore access to your account.

Message 15 of 25 (1,502 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Sorry! That page doesn't exist ! Thank you that page helped great !

Message 16 of 25 (1,360 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @SeviskenCeyhan,

thank you for pointing out that incorrect link in the original post. Apologies, the link may have changed since it was originally posted almost five years ago, this has now been corrected.

Message 17 of 25 (1,345 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had plenty of games in my EA account including every battelfield premium game, and that Joke star wars battlefront. EA support wants an email I deleted from 2013. Really? I gave you the login information on it. The old support tickets are still there. But alas, want do I get for EA. Nothing. So, the moral of the story here is DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING from EA.
Message 18 of 25 (1,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My account also has somehow been deleted. I've tried contacting support but I've been stuck 20 minutes trying to contact them. The estimated time was only supposed to be a minute but looks like no luck.

Message 19 of 25 (899 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have no idea

Message 20 of 25 (828 Views)