No activation code in email

by Alkie2580

Original Post

No activation code in email

★★★ Newbie

I havent got an email for the activation code for battlefield 3.

Message 1 of 7 (420 Views)

Re: No activation code in email

EA Staff

There is currently an issue with activating some games. Please see the following article for more info: http://help.ea.com/en/article/origin-game-activation-problem/

Message 2 of 7 (405 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How long before the actvation code problem will be fixed? Im  sure as hell Not going to buy any other games when I cant play the 2 I have. Hope to fix it soon isnt really an answer.

Message 3 of 7 (395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there an update as to when this issue will be fixed?

Message 4 of 7 (353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is kind of dissapointing. 

Message 5 of 7 (334 Views)

Hero (Retired)

There is no estimated fix at the moment, Keep updated in this thread http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/UPDATED-06-06-2014-Battlefield-3-won-t-activate-in-Origin-Rea...

Message 6 of 7 (314 Views)

Please be advised that activation codes are not sent out via email for Origin purchases. The key and game are automatically applied to the purchasing Origin account. To access your game simply log into your PC origin client and go to your games library, right click the icon and select "download".

Please note that as EA_Kristi pointed out, for BF3 there is an ongoing issue that should be solved in the very near future where the BF3 installation asks you for a CD key. Please keep and eye on battlelog for updates on this issue and it's resolution.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 7 of 7 (312 Views)