... and more

Features

• ability to reset stats
  • queue priority into servers
  • new decals for Platoon emblems
  • Double XP weekends
  • exclusive competitions
    ... and more

However, am not sure how I can find these extra bonuses I bought? When I joined a multiplayer server, I just had a basic soldier with basic loadout.

If someone else had same as me (ie. Multiplayer Head Start Kit), please advise on best loadout that I can change into.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5 (651 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Newbie question on getting started with Battlefield 3

@casey80316 wrote:

I am pretty new to Battlefield 3 and bought the Premium Edition which includes:

Multiplayer Head Start Kit (18 items)

• heat-seeking AA missiles
  • defibrillator
  • 40MM grenade launcher
  • M249 light machine gun
    ... and more

unique in-game items

• F2000 Navy Digital Camo
  • L96 “Airman.” Plus
  • ACB-90 knife
     ... and more

Features

• ability to reset stats
  • Double XP weekends
  • exclusive competitions
    ... and more

However, am not sure how I can find these extra bonuses I bought? When I joined a multiplayer server, I just had a basic soldier with basic loadout.

If someone else had same as me (ie. Multiplayer Head Start Kit), please advise on best loadout that I can change into.

Thanks!

Since I can't find your account on Battlelog I assume that you're playing on console? Which console? The first place that I'd start is go to the BF3 section in the PSN or XBL store and look for the shortcut kit (I bought the base game at release and purchased premium separately so I didn't have the shortcut kit) as it may be an optional separate download. You'll know if the shortcut is pre-installed because under your in game soldier customization the AA missiles, M320 grenade launcher, M249 SAW etc will be unlocked instead of locked.

The Digital camo will be available once you unlock the F2000, then customize the weapon in between spawns and you can apply the Navy digital camo to it, use the same process for the L96 sniper rifle. The ACB 90 will be your default knife after you download and install the Premium file (if you haven't done this yet go to the Premium section of the BF3 in game store and download premium, then close BF3 and restart BF3 with the premium file present and you should get access to the ACB90 knife etc).

The items in the third section are found on Battlelog mostly or when double XP weekends are run.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (564 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@ginthecat2 Hi,

You should find your items in Battlelog, please login to Battlelog using your EA Account. Then, go to Soldier tab and see Weapons and Vehicles tabs  and other tabs. You can change your Loadout in Battlelog or in- game menu after joining the server.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/

Message 2 of 5 (634 Views)

★ Novice

First you should make sure that you have bought the extras, Then you should goto Battlelog --> Battlefield 3 ---> Soldier ----> Weapons and then look for the weapons you got. You also can go to vehicles and see if the unlocks are there. For my information you shouldn't get a headstart with Premium, but i might be wrong. 

Message 3 of 5 (573 Views)

@casey80316 wrote:

I am pretty new to Battlefield 3 and bought the Premium Edition which includes:

Multiplayer Head Start Kit (18 items)

• heat-seeking AA missiles
  • defibrillator
  • 40MM grenade launcher
  • M249 light machine gun
    ... and more

unique in-game items

• F2000 Navy Digital Camo
  • L96 “Airman.” Plus
  • ACB-90 knife
     ... and more

Features

• ability to reset stats
  • Double XP weekends
  • exclusive competitions
    ... and more

Thanks!

Since I can't find your account on Battlelog I assume that you're playing on console? Which console? The first place that I'd start is go to the BF3 section in the PSN or XBL store and look for the shortcut kit (I bought the base game at release and purchased premium separately so I didn't have the shortcut kit) as it may be an optional separate download. You'll know if the shortcut is pre-installed because under your in game soldier customization the AA missiles, M320 grenade launcher, M249 SAW etc will be unlocked instead of locked.

The Digital camo will be available once you unlock the F2000, then customize the weapon in between spawns and you can apply the Navy digital camo to it, use the same process for the L96 sniper rifle. The ACB 90 will be your default knife after you download and install the Premium file (if you haven't done this yet go to the Premium section of the BF3 in game store and download premium, then close BF3 and restart BF3 with the premium file present and you should get access to the ACB90 knife etc).

The items in the third section are found on Battlelog mostly or when double XP weekends are run.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 5 (565 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks guy, just found my extra bonus stuff in load out.

Am on PC. just changed my Origin username hence why probably you didn't find me.

Message 5 of 5 (541 Views)