New squad?

by Maduyn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New squad?

★★★★★ Novice

I have been in games and have often been in squads that are full so my friends can't get in. How do I make a new squad to get them with me?

Is their a  way to kick someone form your squad?

Message 1 of 2 (680 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New squad?

★★★★★ Newbie

The first thing to do is to try to squad up before you are joining a game. Using the Friends menu on the main screen you can invite people on your friends list into your squad before you join a game. If you join the game and you guys are separated then you can make a new squad. Here is how you do that:

1) Make sure you are on the same team. Sometimes you get separated so before you are spawned in, or after you die or suicide, you can press start and go to the "squad and team" menu. Pressing on "switch team" will place you on the other team as long as it will not give the other team a player advantage or the server is set to unbalanced.

2) Under the same menu you use to switch teams there is an option to "leave squad." Once you leave your squad a new option comes up to create a new squad. Once you do this you will become the squad leader of a squad for your friends to join.

3) Have your friends leave their squads the same way you did and then they can join yours!

Hope this helps, using a squad in Battlefield can put you on a higher level than your competition!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (715 Views)

All Replies

Re: New squad?

★★★★★ Newbie

The first thing to do is to try to squad up before you are joining a game. Using the Friends menu on the main screen you can invite people on your friends list into your squad before you join a game. If you join the game and you guys are separated then you can make a new squad. Here is how you do that:

1) Make sure you are on the same team. Sometimes you get separated so before you are spawned in, or after you die or suicide, you can press start and go to the "squad and team" menu. Pressing on "switch team" will place you on the other team as long as it will not give the other team a player advantage or the server is set to unbalanced.

2) Under the same menu you use to switch teams there is an option to "leave squad." Once you leave your squad a new option comes up to create a new squad. Once you do this you will become the squad leader of a squad for your friends to join.

3) Have your friends leave their squads the same way you did and then they can join yours!

Hope this helps, using a squad in Battlefield can put you on a higher level than your competition!

Message 2 of 2 (716 Views)