Need to change my Email ID

by itsperfecthit

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Need to change my Email ID

★★ Newbie

Hey guys, 

back when i made my origin account i used an old hotmail account ( im the stupidest man on earth ) and i totally forgot its password and i dont remember the account info to reset it, tried contacting Microsoft multiple times no luck so i decided to change the origin email it self and now im stuck on the security question which i totally forgot aswell ... I want tot log to BF3 but i cant .. i mean ffs i'm already logged to my Origin client why should i log to again using the stupid web page .

what can i do ?

Message 1 of 5 (1,060 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Need to change my Email ID

Hero (Retired)

Hello @itsperfecthit

You can contact EA support for assistance:  How to contact EA support  Here on the Answer HQ we cannot help you because we don't have any access to your Account and manage it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,396 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello @itsperfecthit

You can contact EA support for assistance:  How to contact EA support  Here on the Answer HQ we cannot help you because we don't have any access to your Account and manage it.

Message 2 of 5 (1,397 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you @IIPrest0nII for this great advice. I hope @itsperfecthit were able to get his account back.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 5 (1,033 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello my name is Maniok

I need help someone stole my account and i'Ve got the activate code for fifa 2018.I got sent kod next email. Please contact on email [edit: email address removed]
This is my account ea

https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index?gameId=ebisu&locale=en_US

Message 4 of 5 (592 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@romarioromario6 wrote:

Hello my name is Maniok

I need help someone stole my account and i'Ve got the activate code for fifa 2018.I got sent kod next email. Please contact on email [edit: email address removed]
This is my account ea

https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index?gameId=ebisu&locale=en_US

@romarioromario6

Please contact EA support for assistance. Information about how to contact support you can find in my post above.

Now I'm closing this topic due to necroposting.

Message 5 of 5 (575 Views)