My battlelog account was hacked and my soldier got Banned, is there anyway to reset my stats and unban the soldier?

by PvtCosco

Original Post

My battlelog account was hacked and my soldier got Banned, is there anyway to reset my stats and unban the soldier?

★★ Novice

So I was offline for a while on my battlelog, I've been busy recently and apparently my account got hacked... I only noticed this about 3 days after because my internet has been awful recently. My soldier was banned and had its stats reset as well. My status was also changed to something in Chinese which translated into gibberish in Google Translate. So is there anyway to get my soldier unbanned and its stats put back to where they were? As well I received no notifications whatsoever from EA that my soldier was banned until I looked at Battlelog, which is weird... Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

P.S. I know this sounds like a Hacker or someone who got banned trying to get his account back but I've never had any problems with PunkBuster nor EA in the past, I'd just like my account back to where it was.

Message 1 of 2 (104 Views)

Re: My battlelog account was hacked and my soldier got Banned, is there anyway to reset my stats and unban the soldier?

★★ Novice

P.S.S I've recovered my account so I don't need help with that but I need to fix the damage having it hacked did, i.e. the stat reset and having my soldier banned.

Message 2 of 2 (100 Views)