Re: My almost universal name is taken buy nobody

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My almost universal name is taken buy nobody

★★★ Newbie

The usernames Lantaray and lantaray are taken but when i search them up on origin the only username that shows up is my current one (lantaray9). i dont know why i cant change my username to Lantaray

Message 1 of 3 (589 Views)

Accepted Solution

@lantaray9 wrote:

The usernames Lantaray and lantaray are taken but when i search them up on origin the only username that shows up is my current one (lantaray9). i dont know why i cant change my username to Lantaray

We cannot adequately research your topic nor assist you here with such an account related issue so you'll need to speak with EA Customer Support to see if there's perhaps a legacy account with the name that you desire. @lantaray9  you can contact EA customer support here:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (579 Views)

All Replies

@lantaray9 wrote:

We cannot adequately research your topic nor assist you here with such an account related issue so you'll need to speak with EA Customer Support to see if there's perhaps a legacy account with the name that you desire. @lantaray9  you can contact EA customer support here:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 3 (580 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @lantaray9, If you get the message that the user-name is taken it means that there is another account with that user-name. There is not much we can do to help with this if another account has taken that user-name, sorry. 

/Atic

Message 3 of 3 (531 Views)