Re: Mouse freezing

by SHNIPER009

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mouse freezing

★★ Newbie

My hard disk i so small, that i had to uninstall BF3 so i can play another game. After installing BF3, i had a very weird bug that i've never seen before. My mouse freezes randomly (once a 6-8 seconds) making my game completly unplayable. The other games seem to be fine. 

Message 1 of 9 (101,958 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, and as far as I know, I'm not the only one facing it! Cause I've talked with guys on different servers, and it looks like they are having the same problem as I do.. They are from Russia as well. The problem itself, it looks like the whole input is getting jammed (frozen), mouse and keyboard as well.. even when I was typing a message in in-game chat, I could notice those lags each 6-7 seconds...  

Edit: I forgot to mention! This all started after I've installed the latest update for Origin... I don't know, does it have to do anything with it, but before installing an update, everything was working fine.

Edit2: If you do this, problem is fixed.. but I don't think that this is a good workaround for this bug Disappointed

Click Right Mouse Button on Battlefield 3 in My Games, then Game propeties (or something like that) and Disable Origin in game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (101,922 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, and as far as I know, I'm not the only one facing it! Cause I've talked with guys on different servers, and it looks like they are having the same problem as I do.. They are from Russia as well. The problem itself, it looks like the whole input is getting jammed (frozen), mouse and keyboard as well.. even when I was typing a message in in-game chat, I could notice those lags each 6-7 seconds...  

Edit: I forgot to mention! This all started after I've installed the latest update for Origin... I don't know, does it have to do anything with it, but before installing an update, everything was working fine.

Edit2: If you do this, problem is fixed.. but I don't think that this is a good workaround for this bug Disappointed

Click Right Mouse Button on Battlefield 3 in My Games, then Game propeties (or something like that) and Disable Origin in game.

Message 2 of 9 (101,923 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same for me i get same freeze i didnt coun

@SHNIPER009 wrote:

t how much i think is 3 or 2 sec and it start every 10 sec i cant play yesterday when i played with friend everything was fine after this patch or update my mouse stop working keyboard work but mouse stop i changed my 3 mouses same bug idk how to fix it :P

@SHNIPER009 wrote:

Message 3 of 9 (101,903 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@SHNIPER009 wrote:

Yes, this method does fix it.

Method.

1. Go into origin.

2. Click the origin tab (top left corner)

3. Application settings

4. Origin In Game tab.

5. Keep Enable Origin In-Game unticked.

Hope it helped.

Message 4 of 9 (101,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks so much, worked :D

Message 5 of 9 (101,807 Views)

★★★ Novice

Its not the problem with the battlefield installation.

Its the latest Origin update.

I am facing the same problem here in Bangladesh too.

Message 6 of 9 (101,804 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem here. Only in may case the delay is like few millisecond.

Message 7 of 9 (101,804 Views)

★★ Novice

``

Yes, this method does fix it.

Method.

1. Go into origin.

2. Click the origin tab (top left corner)

3. Application settings

4. Origin In Game tab.

5. Keep Enable Origin In-Game unticked.

Hope it helped.``

why we need to this all we are playing any EA game or its any PR MAD?

Message 8 of 9 (93,277 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 3 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 9 of 9 (93,181 Views)