Re: Missing premium in-game contact

by Bloodlessrook

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing premium in-game contact

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have bought premium a bit over a month ago everything was working but suddenly i have lost some of the in-game features.

Things i lost:

-ACB-90 knife

-skins and camos (even that i unlocked them)

-assignments

-Dog tags

Things i still have:

-productized queue

-reset stats

-premuim vidoes

-premuim guides

I bought the bf3's premium from EA store (Origin) so i can assure you i have a valid copy of it, i have been directed here by Ea online support.

Can please anyone help me to regain my missing contact?

Message 1 of 11 (636 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

1. i would like to thank everyone who helped me in my time of need

2.the problem is now resolved i have also contacted Ea Email support and an advisor have done "manual changes into my account and replaced bf3 premuim"

View in thread

Message 10 of 11 (529 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Im missing this mouth's content drop that's on the premium calendar LOL.

Message 2 of 11 (610 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't think there was a contact drop yet,maybe later this month

Message 3 of 11 (605 Views)

★★ Guide

DICE has not announced the content drop yet and it's only half way through the month. It'll happen though.

Message 4 of 11 (594 Views)

★★★ Novice

I hope you did not miss understood my question i am NOT talking about the contact drop.

i am talking about the ORIGINAL! contact that i am missing such as the ACB-90 and basic things that EA promiced to give when you buy the premuim.

Message 5 of 11 (568 Views)

★★★ Novice

What system do you play on?

Message 6 of 11 (561 Views)

★★★ Novice

Pc

Message 7 of 11 (555 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hello hornydevil22,

I'm sorry to hear you're missing the Premium content. Have you tried to repair your game install?  What version of Origin are you running?  I've included some steps below to help with repairing your install.

• Sign into Origin.
  • Once logged in, hover over your Battlefield 3 Icon and Right Click.
  • You should see an option for "Repair Install", if you do please click and allow Origin to repair.

Please respond with your current version of Origin to see if it needs to be updated.

-ROBTHERHINO512

Message 8 of 11 (548 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

First of all thank you for Replaying i have already tried Repair installed but it doesn't change anything,do you have anything else in mind that can fix my problem?

-also i would like to mention it says i have my Premuim but when i am in-game i cleary don't .

you can see i have the acb-90 knife and yet in-game it shows the normal knife

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/hornydevil22/iteminfo/acb-90/242628938/pc/

-also you could see i have the premuim but when i kill someone it doesn't say i am a premuim player

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/hornydevil22/

-also you can notice the premuim dog-tag but when i suicide or someone stabs me it shows the Deafult dog-tag.

that why it is very werid. according to battlelog it says i am clearly a premuim player but when i am in-game i am not.

Message 9 of 11 (541 Views)

★★★ Novice

1. i would like to thank everyone who helped me in my time of need

2.the problem is now resolved i have also contacted Ea Email support and an advisor have done "manual changes into my account and replaced bf3 premuim"

Message 10 of 11 (530 Views)