Missing new weapon unlocks

by xarrkayy9

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing new weapon unlocks

★★★ Newbie

so im new to the pc community, so i decided to buy the ultimate vehicle and weapon shortcut bundle instead of grinding them out, i could use these unlocks the same day i purchased and the next day they arent showing up at all.. 

whats the issue? 

Message 1 of 3 (853 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing new weapon unlocks

@xarrkayy9 I see you have multiple soldiers on your PS3,https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/xArrKayy9-/
When you purchased the pack did you download and install the unlock? I ask because sometimes it looks like you downloaded the file but you could have hit circle to back out cancelling the download. Also are all of these PSN accounts from the same region?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (772 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
@xarrkayy9 ultimate pack don't unlock the DLC weapons you still need to the assignments for them.

/Atic
Message 2 of 3 (808 Views)

@xarrkayy9 I see you have multiple soldiers on your PS3,https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/xArrKayy9-/
When you purchased the pack did you download and install the unlock? I ask because sometimes it looks like you downloaded the file but you could have hit circle to back out cancelling the download. Also are all of these PSN accounts from the same region?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (773 Views)