Re: MY FPS LOCKED TO 30? Help please.

by SohaibAlrawi89

Original Post

★ Apprentice

We can't roll back anymore because you can only do it after 10 days of updating, also silly me decided everything was ok already and deleted the old Windows update files until I played BF3 and oh well...

Message 81 of 117 (2,196 Views)

★★★ Novice

what a drama and you cant even find older win 10 ...

it's good that you only have 'such' problems  xD

Message 82 of 117 (2,192 Views)

★ Apprentice

You tell this like it was normal to use a outdated version of OS. It's a temporary fix, but i can't and even if i could, i don't want to use outdated version of W10, just for one game.

Message 83 of 117 (2,176 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just like the other dude said, it's not that I cant find an older version but I just don't want to, and I'm too lazy to reinstall actually but I can still play some other games until this is fixed

Message 84 of 117 (2,134 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@SlimAimm Well I hope you’ll never have to fix some issues for others. Like « oh your brand new car doesn’t work? Just re-buy your old one Standard smile ». That’s not a fix. The fix in this case is a solution to get back our FPS while staying on Win10,1903.

With that being said, I’ll send a dxdiag and I’ll try to mess a little bit my AV and MBAM to see what happens once I’m back to home. I want my 120FPS back Angry
Message 85 of 117 (2,017 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic Hi ! I mean, can you just give us some news ? First i tought EA was serious and was interested by their customer problems. But now it's like 2 months without BF3, but it's not like free to play. We bought the game with our money, i think we have the right to use it ? I understand it's complicated to solve the problem, but i mean, it has been long time and you don't even give us updates. Please just speak to us.

Message 86 of 117 (2,012 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey everyone,

Currently I don't have any new updates for the topic. The team is still looking at the Dxdiag examples that you have given, big thank you for that! :eahigh_file:

As soon as I get anything new I will post in here.  

/Atic 
Message 87 of 117 (2,004 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic Yeah i hear what you say. But can you tell us if someone is like really looking at the issue or if it's just communication ? Can you give us an approximate timeline for the fix ?
Message 88 of 117 (1,996 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic Hello, tried to put the BF3 folder to exceptions with no success on perf increasing.
Here's my dxdiag.

Message 89 of 117 (1,987 Views)

★★ Novice

I uninstalled Windows 10 version 1903 which took windows back to version 1809. All updates have been paused until, hopefully the problem has been resolved.

The game is now working well.

Message 90 of 117 (1,876 Views)