M1911 and veteran status

by radim5275

Original Post

Accepted Solution

M1911 and veteran status

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello, can I get veteran status on bf 3 when I played bf heroes and bf play4free not on origin but thew website and on top of that on different email then email on which I have origin? But I have an evidence that email on which I played bf heroes and bf play4free is mine as well as origin email. It´s complicated :/, but is there any chance for me to get M1911? I saw on youtube that you could get M1911 after playing bf heroes of bf play 4 free ( with same email ), but when I bought bf 3, bf heroes and bf play 4 free were done. Because I played bf play 4 free to the last minute, I didn´t even know that bf 3 came out so... Only option is that veteran status I guess? In one topic I read this:

Since the M1911 is the veteran weapon for Battlefield 3 you must have a Battlefield veteran status of 1 or greater to access it.  That means that you've played BF3 and at least one other Battlefield game while logged into your Origin account. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/Veteran-Status-getting-the-M1911-in-Battlefield-3-and-the-EA...

So when I don´t have bf heroes and bf play 4 free connected to my origin ( now is this impossible I guess ), I have no chance to get veteran status and then I have no chance to get M1911?

I know I can get M1911 threw assigments in game too, but I don´t think so I can perform that.

Message 1 of 2 (782 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: M1911 and veteran status

[ Edited ]

Hello @radim5275

Sorry to hear it but you can't get Veteran status..

You needed to play one of the previous Battlefield games under your origin account..

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (750 Views)

All Replies

Re: M1911 and veteran status

[ Edited ]

Hello @radim5275

Sorry to hear it but you can't get Veteran status..

You needed to play one of the previous Battlefield games under your origin account..

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 2 (751 Views)