Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: M1911 and veteran status

by WindowsManTv_CZE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

M1911 and veteran status

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello, can I get veteran status on bf 3 when I played bf heroes and bf play4free not on origin but thew website and on top of that on different email then email on which I have origin? But I have an evidence that email on which I played bf heroes and bf play4free is mine as well as origin email. It´s complicated :/, but is there any chance for me to get M1911? I saw on youtube that you could get M1911 after playing bf heroes of bf play 4 free ( with same email ), but when I bought bf 3, bf heroes and bf play 4 free were done. Because I played bf play 4 free to the last minute, I didn´t even know that bf 3 came out so... Only option is that veteran status I guess? In one topic I read this:

Since the M1911 is the veteran weapon for Battlefield 3 you must have a Battlefield veteran status of 1 or greater to access it.  That means that you've played BF3 and at least one other Battlefield game while logged into your Origin account. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/Veteran-Status-getting-the-M1911-in-Battlefield-3-and-the-EA...

So when I don´t have bf heroes and bf play 4 free connected to my origin ( now is this impossible I guess ), I have no chance to get veteran status and then I have no chance to get M1911?

I know I can get M1911 threw assigments in game too, but I don´t think so I can perform that.

Message 1 of 2 (209 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Hello @radim5275

Sorry to hear it but you can't get Veteran status..

You needed to play one of the previous Battlefield games under your origin account..

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (184 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Hello @radim5275

Sorry to hear it but you can't get Veteran status..

You needed to play one of the previous Battlefield games under your origin account..

Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help