Re: Losing packets 9003

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Losing packets 9003

★★★ Newbie

Well, this is starting to REALLY annoy me. I can join a game, and play for not even 30 seconds then it freezes for a few seconds, then I appear under the map, then I go back to Battlelog and the Game Manager says Punkbuster kicked me for losing key packets 9003. I have looked it up many, many times to find fixes, and I have reinstalled Battlefield 3, Origin and Punkbuster almost as many times. I have even used TuneUp Utilities to try and fix it, but yet still no change.

Please help, I have tried to play Battlefield since 2010, and it still isn't working, and I just want to play.

Message 1 of 6 (9,112 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@verdigree wrote:

Well, this is starting to REALLY annoy me. I can join a game, and play for not even 30 seconds then it freezes for a few seconds, then I appear under the map, then I go back to Battlelog and the Game Manager says Punkbuster kicked me for losing key packets 9003. I have looked it up many, many times to find fixes, and I have reinstalled Battlefield 3, Origin and Punkbuster almost as many times. I have even used TuneUp Utilities to try and fix it, but yet still no change.

Please help, I have tried to play Battlefield since 2010, and it still isn't working, and I just want to play.

login as an Administrator user,
1. open Windows Explorer and browse to c:\windows\system32
64 bit, you need to browse to c:\windows\syswow64
2. scroll down and find PnkBstrA.exe - PnkBstrB.exe,
3. right-click PnkBstrA.exe - PnkBstrB.exe and choose Properties.
4. click the Compatiblity tab.
5. click the button "Change settings for all users".
6. click the checkbox for "Run this program as an administrator".
7. click the "Ok".
8.Restart your PC

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (9,416 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@verdigree wrote:

login as an Administrator user,
1. open Windows Explorer and browse to c:\windows\system32
64 bit, you need to browse to c:\windows\syswow64
2. scroll down and find PnkBstrA.exe - PnkBstrB.exe,
3. right-click PnkBstrA.exe - PnkBstrB.exe and choose Properties.
4. click the Compatiblity tab.
5. click the button "Change settings for all users".
6. click the checkbox for "Run this program as an administrator".
7. click the "Ok".
8.Restart your PC

Message 2 of 6 (9,417 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it didnt work nothing works about fixing punkbuster in my computer idk why

Message 3 of 6 (7,056 Views)

★★ Novice

@verdigree

it works do the above it worked for me thanks so much..

I also had the problem but not anymore 

thank you

Message 4 of 6 (4,352 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

worked for me, but i needed to let origin check bf3 for errors (rightclick on bf3 in library > repair)

thx

Message 5 of 6 (4,045 Views)
Highlighted

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 3 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (3,359 Views)