Losing connectivity to my own server

by stormz1425

Original Post

Losing connectivity to my own server

★★★ Newbie

The problem I am having is when i get onto my server that i bought it lets me join and then it kicks me out of the server and says lost connection to session but when i go to server browser and join a random server its fine anything someboy can do to help?

Message 1 of 5 (1,290 Views)

Re: Losing connectivity to my own server

★ Novice

I'm having the exact same issue, I created a server this morning (3/8) at 6am CST and it worked fine, but since 5pm it either tells me to check my connection and won't even let me join my own server, or it lets me in for about 20 seconds then says I've lost connection ot the session.  I can play any other room fine though, no issue whatsoever.  I have cleared my HDD cache, reset the xbox numerous times, and reset my modem and router just in case.  No dice. 

Message 2 of 5 (1,200 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have been on hold with EA for three hours now. Thinking about giving up. Let new know if you figure anything out. I have also purchast another server to see if that would work but it did not. Now i find out my friend purchased one and mad it a east coast server and it works just fine
Message 3 of 5 (1,190 Views)

★ Novice

I made another one on the east region of servers and it worked fine, but the one I made in the west region still crashes, and no one can get on for more than 30 seconds.  Is this their idea of support, wait an hour plus for phone support, or just go tell everyone on a forum and see what happens...

Message 4 of 5 (1,178 Views)

★★ Novice

i have just made a thread on this very topic, and i am finding it sad i see NO answers to this... if we pay for servers which makes money for dice,, this issue needs some answers... i have three servers and only issues with 1 in particular kharg island. i won't be renting servers if what i pay for i can't even use...

please answer this thread!

Message 5 of 5 (1,163 Views)