Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Localization issue

by OP_Bouse

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Localization issue

★★★★ Newbie

So  I live in Russia and my BF3 is locked to russian language only...for some dumb reason.! So my qestion is if I buy any DLC for the game will it unlock the english language because in the discription for the DLCs says that they support english language?I whant to know before I dump my money into some worthless DLC because I don't need DLCs I just need the ENGLISH language.

Message 1 of 2 (226 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Localization issue

[ Edited ]

Hi @OP_Bouse

No, it will not unlock english language of the game. If you want to play Battlefield 3 English localization you will need to buy multilanguage version of the game. Basically you can buy it via retail stores.

Thanks! 

RU & EN EA ANSWERS HQ HERO, STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT AND BATTLEFIELD FORUMS MODERATOR

I DON'T WORK FOR EA.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (296 Views)

All Replies

Re: Localization issue

[ Edited ]

Hi @OP_Bouse

No, it will not unlock english language of the game. If you want to play Battlefield 3 English localization you will need to buy multilanguage version of the game. Basically you can buy it via retail stores.

Thanks! 

RU & EN EA ANSWERS HQ HERO, STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT AND BATTLEFIELD FORUMS MODERATOR

I DON'T WORK FOR EA.

Message 2 of 2 (297 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help