Re: Linking Battle log account to xbox live

by javonphoenix

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Linking Battle log account to xbox live

★★★ Newbie

I am currently trying to link my xbox live account to my battle log, but when I try to it says my gamertag has been previously linked to another account. When I log onto battlefield 3 from my xbox and look at the battle feed, it is keeps asking me to activate my account. How do I find out what account my gamertag is linked with, and either change it to my new account, or somehow log into that account?

Message 1 of 8 (1,989 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hi again!

Then you need to use the account you linked it to. You can get them connected, contact EA's support here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us. They will help you to link both your accounts into one.

- Timmie

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (1,967 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi there javonphoenix!

Under the BattleFeed the email your account is attached with is showing up. Log into Battlelog using that email, if you don't remeber the password just reset it "I Forgot My Password".

- Sincerely, Timmie

Message 2 of 8 (1,972 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What if the email isn't showing up? It use to, but now I don't see any email at the bottom, yet it still says my account is linked to another account.

Message 3 of 8 (1,969 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also, I do not think I had any alternate accounts set up with that account, because when I try to recover the password, the only account it is linked with is an ea account that I do not know the password to. So how can recover my password, if I can't access the account the password is being sent to?

Message 4 of 8 (1,965 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi again!

Then you need to use the account you linked it to. You can get them connected, contact EA's support here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us. They will help you to link both your accounts into one.

- Timmie

Message 5 of 8 (1,968 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok Thank you very much!

Message 6 of 8 (1,961 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You are so welcome mate!

Message 7 of 8 (1,959 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If i don't remember the password of my email ? Embarrassed
can i change ''email'' of the battle feed in the bf3  menu ?

Message 8 of 8 (1,448 Views)