Re: Limited Edition Won't launch..

by KayosJXZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Limited Edition Won't launch..

★★★ Novice

I got the Standard Edition back once it was free on the house. Then I bought the Premium.. and finally I bought the Limited Edition. The problem is that once I try to play it still launches the Standard Edition.. I really want my statues to change accordingly. i.e. AHMEDJXZ is now playing Battlefield 3™ Limited Edition..

Also I'm missing the Dogtags which should come with the Limited Edition..

So is there a way to separate the Limited from the Standard or even merge them to only have the Limited Edition..?

Thanks in advance..

Message 1 of 3 (706 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice
SOLVED: Just needed to give it some time to sync.. So around finishing five matches it got fixed.. The dog tags are still missing tho..

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (621 Views)

All Replies

@KayosJXZ wrote:

I got the Standard Edition back once it was free on the house. Then I bought the Premium.. and finally I bought the Limited Edition. The problem is that once I try to play it still launches the Standard Edition.. I really want my statues to change accordingly. i.e. AHMEDJXZ is now playing Battlefield 3™ Limited Edition..

Also I'm missing the Dogtags which should come with the Limited Edition..

So is there a way to separate the Limited from the Standard or even merge them to only have the Limited Edition..?

Thanks in advance..

On which platform are you playing?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 3 (663 Views)

★★★ Novice
SOLVED: Just needed to give it some time to sync.. So around finishing five matches it got fixed.. The dog tags are still missing tho..
Message 3 of 3 (622 Views)